fallintostars 2019 Eau de Parfum

fallintostars (Eau de Parfum) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012
8.0 / 10 39 Ratings
fallintostars (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-animal. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot Pink pepperPink pepper French jonquilFrench jonquil RoseRose HennaHenna GingerGinger SaffronSaffron AmbretteAmbrette LabdanumLabdanum RosewoodRosewood Indian oudIndian oud Peru balsamPeru balsam Benzoin SiamBenzoin Siam

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.01.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Strangelove NYC / fallintostars
A great fragrance created by Christophe Laudamiel. Absolute of narcissus, saffron drenched in balsamic, spicy and resinous (labdanum) agar (Hindi oud), which is presented here in a slightly sweet and mega-pleasant way for the nose that uses the perfume and the environment. Maybe that is why it is perceived so nice, because the delicate sweetness of rosewood combined with vanilla has been added here. The quality of the ingredients at a very high level, as well as the artistry of combining all these notes together. 2-3 sprays and enough for 6-8 hours. I consider the fragrance to be mega elegant and positively attracting the attention of other recipients. I sincerely recommend it very much
Top Review 13
Everything about you is light
About a year ago, oud, rose and saffron were still unknown to me. And that one may smell so, for me not imaginable. In one of my exchange packages was Amber Aoud as a small bottling. I wasn't immediately smitten, but a fascination was there. The more I tested, the more I liked it. But AO is heavier for me. Then I got a bottling of Midnight Special ;) It's more lovely, fruity - yes, a bit like rose jam with saffron. All three are sensational compostions for me in the group rose-saffron-oud.

Fallintostars is light when I compare it to the others. And yes, it has a slight barn note from the oud. But it's wonderful, not overbearing or gross, but gives it that special something. It has a subtle fruity note through the ginger and bergamot. A really minimal minty/mentholy note I detect. The saffron just the right amount, not too much and not too little. And even though it's very potent, long lasting and also gives off relatively well. It's not heavy. If I usually like it sweet, he is also not. Also rosewood, that is rather difficult with me in fragrances, does not bother me here. I find him very elegant, one falls perhaps on, but he is not too much.

So after meltmyheart again a dreamy fragrance. I have the small bottles and think they will last a lifetime. Because one spray is enough and you are well scented. Everything about you is light because your bottle is also a lightweight, plain, which I especially like. The atomizer could spray finer mist, but that's complaining on a high level.

4 short views on the fragrance
Elija16Elija16 3 months ago
Fall Into Stars is a meditation on the universe itself: dark, mysterious, yet leaving a trail of powerful illuminations.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 3 months ago
Classic rose-oud-saffron with a fresh spicy top + woody base. Moderately animalic opening, dries down to a strong ambery-balsamic rosewood.
NachoargNachoarg 5 months ago
I remember first time i tried it was a sample i ordered when i bought Everlasting from The Zoo.
It inmediatly conquered me
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
After a pungent animalic spicy opening, this warm and leathery oriental-woody Winter fragrance, settles to a dusty resinous-woody base.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

13 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012

meltmyheart (Eau de Parfum) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 deadofnight (Eau de Parfum) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 deadofnight (Perfume Oil) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 lostinflowers (Eau de Parfum) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 silencethesea (Eau de Parfum) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 lostinflowers (Perfume Oil) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 meltmyheart (Perfume Oil) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 silencethesea (Perfume Oil) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012 fallintostars (Perfume Oil) by Strangelove NYC / ERH1012