So Fetch! by Strangers Parfumerie
So Fetch! is a perfume by Strangers Parfumerie for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Prin Lomros

RoseRose
CivetCivet
SugarSugar
MuskMusk

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 04.12.2021.

Aqua - Barbie World
I can't help it but smile smelling this fragrance, this is an extremely fun fragrance, almost like a parody but done so well, a very interesting balance between cheeky, fun and sophistication. Cheerful cherry scent with a seemingly blend of rose, musk, red fruits and something that reminds me of a hint of plastic, imagining one of those "plastic like fabrics" pink jackets.
Despite the fact that it reminds me of Aqua Barbie World videoclip, I don't find it extremely feminine and would be very happy to wear this one although it doesn't fit my personality at all.
Prin done an excellent job doing something great without being serious, actually even hilarious and that's not an easy task, at all

Emorandeira
Almonded cherries over powdery background
I love it! I do not know if I will buy it or not, because as it happened to me with sangre dulce, I find that the performance on my skin is not especially good. It lasts well for 3-4 hours but only minimally projects the first half hour, so I am a little angry to pay what they ask for it. But when it comes to the aroma ... I love it, so maybe even a small decanter will fall in order to enjoy it from time to time.
I must admit that I am a lover of thecherry scents and perhaps that is why the smell of this perfume has made me fall in love. It is true that it smells a lot of cherries, with an almond opening that smells just like amaretto, but it is not as sweet as in some comments I have read. It is sweet and fruity, it is true, and among the fruits it has cherry, which makes it especially sweet, but it is a very bearable sweetness, nothing to haunt you, and since the perfume is so light, I even see it to wear every day before an option to go out or wear at night. In fact I would classify it as a spring scent.
As I leave I remember perfumes like Lost cherry by Tom Ford ,, frojd by Svensk parfym or Flamenco by Ramón Monegal; drying is much more powdery, reminding me of a sweetened and softened version of Lipstick rose by Frederick Malle, Angels dust by Francesca Bianchi, Putain des palaces by ELDO or Perlerette by Volnay.
Although it certainly pulls a little more towards the female gender, I would also recommend it to those men who like the aromas of red fruits and powdery.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 5
Value for money: 4.5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 8
Global: 8

Maggy4u
It's soooooooooo going to happen!
Prin loves movies. His range reaches from horror to trash .. well or chic movies - Like "Mean Girls".

Now he dedicated a fragrance to Regina George and her gang. The so sweet, lipsticky and playful success is that I would definitely see him at a maximum of 0.1% of men. Seldom has a fragrance cried out more "ladies" than this one. So Fetch! is the expression of a lifestyle of teenagers who want to find their way. A hidden parody of all Prom-Queens in movies and the much more interesting "ugly duckling".

To take it to extremes, Prin writes - very ironically - himself: YOU SMELL LIKE A BABY PROSTITUTE.

You should test it anyway, if you like lipstick and very sweet scents. :)

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Intense, sweet and fruity opening with sour cherries and amaretto and powdery dry down which remember to perfumes like Lipstick rose. Light

Popular Strangers Parfumerie

Cigar Rum by Strangers Parfumerie Oliver by Strangers Parfumerie Les Mauvais Garçons by Strangers Parfumerie SM Café by Strangers Parfumerie Gheorghe by Strangers Parfumerie Burning Ben by Strangers Parfumerie Salted Green Mango by Strangers Parfumerie San Clemente by Strangers Parfumerie Ember by Strangers Parfumerie Scotch Peat by Strangers Parfumerie Sangre Dulce by Strangers Parfumerie Aroon Sawat by Strangers Parfumerie Wicked John by Strangers Parfumerie Cigar Rum Intense by Strangers Parfumerie Fume Ma Peau by Strangers Parfumerie Kira Kira / きら きら by Strangers Parfumerie Maia by Strangers Parfumerie Eternal Summer by Strangers Parfumerie Iridescent Sky by Strangers Parfumerie Comme Un Carrousel by Strangers Parfumerie