Frangelico

Frangelico by Sucreabeille
Frangelico is a perfume by Sucreabeille for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is animal. The production was apparently discontinued.

Hazelnut liqueurHazelnut liqueur ButterscotchButterscotch OudOud AmberAmber
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Carboytony, last update on 19.01.2022.

Scentwitch
What in God’s name is this?
I bought this perfume because of the scent notes: amber, butterscotch, and hazelnut. There’s not a single hint of any of these notes that I can smell. I don’t mean to be negative here—but I have to tell the truth.

All I smell is cat urine, and I’m not joking. It smells like old cat pee that’s been sitting in a dark corner for a month, festering in bacteria.
I’m so glad I only spent $20 on the little bottle. It’s going straight in the trash can.
I’d love to hear other people’s opinions on this perfume.

ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
I’m gagging. This perfume smells like cat urine.

Popular by Sucreabeille

The Huntress (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Assbutt (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Sea Glass by Sucreabeille Hocus Pocus by Sucreabeille Fallpocolypse - Pumpkin Spice Pandemic (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Fallpocolypse - Smoke and Decay (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Misfit by Sucreabeille Arsenic (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Margaery Tyrell by Sucreabeille Brienne the Beauty by Sucreabeille Khaleesi by Sucreabeille Far East by Sucreabeille Death Unicorn (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Cream Tea (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Fête des Mères - Bloodline by Sucreabeille Cute Rage by Sucreabeille Gooseberry by Sucreabeille Cream Tea (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Cup of Ambition by Sucreabeille