Strangeling

Strangeling by Sucreabeille
Strangeling is a perfume by Sucreabeille for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmandig-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Main accords

Gourmand
Sweet
Creamy

Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute Dragon's bloodDragon's blood Copal resinCopal resin RosewoodRosewood CognacCognac White chocolateWhite chocolate
Submitted by Carboytony, last update on 20.09.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Sweet vanilla
Strangeling isn’t at all strange. It’s comfortable, homey; reminds me of my grandma’s house when I was growing up. It was nice to be around, cozy, comforting, with delicious sweets.
The vanilla and white chocolate stand out here. I wanted more dragon’s blood because I’m a huge fan of that scent, but on me it does not show up at all.
I also get no rosewood or cognac. If I had to classify it by nose only, I’d swear it’s a gourmand.
I wouldn’t buy this perfume again because I’m not into gourmands like this one—it’s very sweet. It makes me hungry.
Sillage low, longevity brief.
I bought mine in a cute cobalt blue bottle, but the packaging is average. The price is great, although once for once I think the price competes with designer fragrances considering how little there is in the bottle.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
Sweet vanilla confection.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Sucreabeille

The Huntress (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Assbutt (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Shark Punch by Sucreabeille Sea Glass by Sucreabeille Hocus Pocus by Sucreabeille Fallpocolypse - Pumpkin Spice Pandemic (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Fallpocolypse - Smoke and Decay (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Misfit by Sucreabeille Arsenic (Perfume Oil) by Sucreabeille Margaery Tyrell by Sucreabeille Brienne the Beauty by Sucreabeille Wayward Soul Sister by Sucreabeille Khaleesi by Sucreabeille Far East by Sucreabeille Water Witch by Sucreabeille Book Witch (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Death Unicorn (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Cream Tea (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Sucreabeille Fête des Mères - Bloodline by Sucreabeille