Extreme Wood

Extreme Wood by Süs-Skïnd

8.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Extreme Wood is a perfume by Süs-Skïnd for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is synthetic-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange zest
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Amber

Submitted by Candamir, last update on 19.04.2019

6.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Taurus1967
Andy Tauers Aventus version?
A few weeks ago I went on a short trip to Antwerp with a buddy. He wanted to buy some cheap diamonds, among other things I was very curious about the perfume technology of the attractive Belgian port city.

Accordingly, I set out in advance to research perfumeries and their selection on site. There is certainly no shortage of shops in Antwerp, but what you can find there, at least as far as men's fragrances are concerned, I can also buy in Germany. Nevertheless my interest came across a really small recommendable shop called "La Maison du Parfum" near the main station. In addition to luxury brands like Roja, Xerjoff, Sospiro, Montale and Creed, there is also the French label Süs-Skïnd, whose fragrances I have never encountered before and which are relatively affordable with 40€ for 30 ml.

After testing a few vials, I chose Extreme Wood as my personal souvenir. The nice salesgirl also told me that Andy Tauer had created this eau de parfum, which astounded me a little. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything on the Internet that would prove the statement, just the hint that Süs-Skïnd works with different perfumers. Accordingly, my headline is cautiously marked with question marks - but maybe there really is something true about it.

And as the headline has already revealed in advance, we are dealing here with an Aventus twin. At least the resemblance is immense, even if Extreme Wood starts less fruity and quieter and cites the cedar to the rear, which I like better. Although it seems to have a different structure in theory, the final result is the Creed high-flyer - no matter if it officially contains pineapple, birch or blackcurrant or if the promised orange peel is of little importance. Even the durability and projection go in the same direction.

Interestingly, a colleague recently bought the original and believed I was wearing Aventus as well. He could not see a difference, which supports my impression. Nevertheless, I hardly believe that Creed will have to fear a loss of market share vis-à-vis Süs-Skïnd. Unless it gets publicity that Andy Tauer is actually a big player.

by Taurus1967
by Taurus1967

Popular Süs-Skïnd

Extreme Wood by Süs-Skïnd Sublime Oud by Süs-Skïnd Musc Precieux by Süs-Skïnd Rose Ecarlate by Süs-Skïnd Black Influence by Süs-Skïnd Fresh-Skïnd by Süs-Skïnd Gentlemen by Süs-Skïnd Silk by Süs-Skïnd