Al Hareem by Sultan Pasha Attars

Al Hareem is a limited perfume by Sultan Pasha Attars for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesButter absolute, Persian rose otto, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose absolute, Mysore sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAssam oud, Bengali oud, Hyraceum, Musk, Ambergris, Tobacco

Submitted by MiaTrost, last update on 28.06.2019

10.0 7.0 9.0 9.5/10

Tailored
In a rehearsal cycle, like the Sultan Pasha Attars, I usually proceed chronologically. Exceptions were only the recommendations of a good friend, which I put in front. Now I am at Phiole 4 and Al Hareem.

The fragrance is by far one of the most beautiful and natural rose oudhs I have ever smelled. If the pure rose oil scents were and are too opulent for me and simply not my baggage scheme, it fits almost like a tailor-made suit. Here is really nice Oudh processed. High quality. Complex. No synthetics on levels.

I'd say he's a light animal at best. So skilfully cut through the rose that it still sits like a tailor-made suit. This fragrance is on its way to reference for me.

Sultan Pasha portrays with this fragrance an Arabian love night in the twilight of the moon. It's about desire and eroticism. About closeness and physical love. About the interplay of light and shadow, of darkness and colour. And the union of these poles.

Every Oudh sounds different. Depending on ripeness, expansion or composition. And we perceive all fragrances in a wonderful, but also in our own way. This subjectivity is exactly what is exciting. Each tester could find his own words and impressions and add another level to the fragrance.

And yet you haven't tested it by reading the commentary yet. See what he does to you. I could do. :)

I only intend to write something about the scents of this rehearsal cycle, where I will be fully picked up. Al Hareem's one of them. I can only agree with Uwki and JuWe in their assessment. The light Animalik from Oudh and Hyraceum never reaches Barnyard level or worse.

She plays a love song on my strings.

This fragrance is beautiful and for me the tailor-made suit of the Rose Oudhs.
5.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Amazing and wonderful
Al Hareem

It is a lovely combo of roses and saffron in its beginning, like a dripping and sweet rose, it is beautiful in the subtle of its beginning, after a while the entrance of the fruity Oud, red fruits, is perceived.

You gradually perceive the Sandalo, which rises from the bottom of the perfume, the oud in any case in soft, no smokier, dry or tarred.

After two hours, everything as a whole reaches a more complex level, strong, robust, but at the same time more sweet, fruity and very elegant.

During this process of time the deer musk is perceived, which inclines towards the earthly type, not in the sense that an animal musk is perceived.

At 5/6 hours the oud disappears, ending up being a creamy perfume bordered by roses,

For me it was a surprise, but a surprising and wonderful fragrance, it is perceived as if the sexuality sprouted little by little from the bottom of the rose, Aoud and Musk

From this house I do not desfrauda at the moment no attar