Carnival d'Havana by Sultan Pasha Attars

Greenfaerie
09.08.2019 - 07:39 PM
Helpful Review

Hyped

God this stuff is terrible!!! It smells nothing like mango, tobacco or anything else except some bizarre celery-like note. It never smells like anything else! I tried a drop smeared around, and I tried a thicker application. Nothing helped to bring out any of the suggested notes. What else can I say?! It’s pretty straightforward. Please sample before you buy. If you want to buy this stuff from me, please holler. There’s no way there are high quality materials in this fragrance.

I have to add that I’m sorry but this brand and Areej le Doré, IDK where they learned perfumery, but both of them need to take a blending class. Their fragrances are all unbalanced. It doesn’t matter if a sandalwood is 25 years old if you don’t know how to use it. Just mind-blowing the hype out there.

Latest Reviews

GreenfaerieGreenfaerie 11 months ago
Plumeria de Orris - Areej Le Doré

Plumeria de Orris Horrid stuff
I blind bought this, as I LOVE plumeria. I have smelled lots and lots of it in real life, worn leis in Hawaii made from the precious flowers. This smells absolutely *nothing* like plumeria. Plumeria is all it's own flower. It is not like jasmine, ylang...

GreenfaerieGreenfaerie 11 months ago
La Douceur de Siam - Dusita

La Douceur de Siam My first (slight) disappointment with Dusita
I've tried a few by Dusita, and they are all spectacular. This one is puzzling. I'm not sure what roses have to do with Siam? I guess I thought I was going to get something more obviously Oriental in feel, with balsams...