Equilibre by Sultan Pasha Attars

Equilibre is a new and limited perfume by Sultan Pasha Attars for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is oriental-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesMeyer lemon, Blood orange, Bergamot, Neroli, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesPersian rose otto, Orange blossom absolute, Jasminum grandiflorum
Base Notes Base NotesIndian oud, White ambergris, Ambrette, Mimosa absolute, Vetiver, Mysore sandalwood, Civet, Musk, Opoponax, Honey, Benzoin siam, Ambermax®

Submitted by MiaTrost, last update on 26.01.2019

5.0 8.0 9.0 6.0/10

Greatly helpful Review
For outdoor use

Well, the first impression is not exactly pleasant for me to describe. Disturbingly animalistic oud covers citrus notes, leaving the impression of a bunch of rotting lemons. I need to get some fresh, cold air. It's good for me and even for the scent. The smell of lemons works its way through the oud, no longer seems rotten, but reminds me of a mixture of loomi and oud. The perfume oil is also very creamy.

Next to the oud are orange blossoms and jasmine. If you couldn't get out of counting cattle at XerJoff's "Al Khatt", you probably won't be able to make friends with "Equilibre" either. I don't find the juxtaposition of flowers and the oud to be completely unattractive. But also in this phase I have the feeling that the floral notes intensify in the fresh air, appear more radiant and show more steadfastness towards the oud.

I wouldn't have had anything against it if the middle part of the course had been expanded a little more and at the same time had formed the conclusion. This is not the case, "Equilibre" closes the ring with an amplification of the animal notes. Turgid, heavy, beside oud and sandalwood there is still dense musk, civet and as if that wasn't hard enough to digest on its own, it was crowned with honey.

Okay, I'll just fade out my evaluation for the first 15 minutes. I like the flowery middle section quite well. A fragrance that might not go down so well with the other smellers, but I like the contrast between white flowers and oud. The final wildcat mode with honey, which however exceeds my limits of animalism and what my stomach can stand without rebellion.

"Equilibre" is a fragrance of the day from the durability and I find the Sillage strong.