Prakt by Svensk Parfym
Prakt is a popular perfume by Svensk Parfym for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-green. It is still available to purchase.

Blackcurrant leafBlackcurrant leaf
BerriesBerries
GooseberryGooseberry
RhubarbRhubarb
AppleApple
Apple tree
SoilSoil
Rain accordRain accord

Submitted by Calista, last update on 03.12.2021.

Bellais
Summer rain in the orchard
A hot summer day...it's time, the currants are ripe! The red and black ones, right next to the gooseberries and the rhubarb. It's especially hot today. The sun is beating down as I begin to pluck the berries from the bush. First the red ones! Juicy, sweet and tart. Then the black ones, tart and dark, my fingers discolouring. I rub the warm leaves and sniff....an ethereal dark green rises to my nose, tart and somehow spicy. What a glorious cloud!!!
Satisfied and exhausted, I lie down on the grass and squint into the sun. It has become humid. Thick clouds are brewing. It thunders violently. I quickly take refuge under the parasol. And there the rain bursts down from the clouds onto the warm wood of the fruit trees and bushes. The leaves dance. I close my eyes and enjoy the mood...it envelops me...the tart fruit on my lap surrounded by spicy greenery and wet, still warm fruit woods....

Lush Blackcurrant Garden
I'd like to first thank Svensk Parfym for the opportunity to test their first six fragrances.

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy Prakt, as I usually struggles with the two prominent notes here - blackcurrant and blackcurrant leaves: the intense greenness of the blackcurrant leaves in Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau is too fierce for my taste, while the jammy sweetness of blackcurrant in many fruity gourmand fragrances is too overwheming for my liking. But in Prakt, the crunchy, vibant vegetal greenness and the ripe (yet not jammy at all) musky sweetness of blackcurrant and its leaves, along with the earthy tartness of rhubarb, are in perfect balance. And the fragrance really conjures a vivid image of fresh berries and rhubarb to me!

Prakt turns slightly more woody in the dry down and loses a bit of the dewy feeling in the opening, but it mostly remains this natural, realistic fresh berries and lush vegetations throughout its development and never disintegrate into an abstract clean white musk like so many green fragrances with a promising opening do. I sometimes detect a tomato leaf note, mostly because the vegetal, slightly earthy and wet soil-like greenness and fruity tart-sweetness have minor variation in proportions. If I spray a larger quantity on one sport, there's also a slight burnt note that I encountered and struggled with in certain blackcurrant-heavy fragrances, but it doesn't bother me that much as long as I don't indulge myself too much with the spray.

Prakt has a moderate sillage and lasts about 9 hours on my skin.

I agree with many previous reviews that Prakt is a very evocative fragrance perfectly capturing the joy of picking berries and rhubarb in a lush garden at the end of summer. I've been searching on and off for a green blackcurrant fragrance that has the natural lush greenness but not too forceful, has the mouthwatering musky sweetness of the berries but not too sugary, and remains layered and engaging without falling apart into a nebulous clean laundry base. Prakt is pretty close to my ideal blackcurrant fragrance. Based on my personal experience with Prakt, I would highly recommend it to fans of blackcurrant and green fragrances.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A fresh and clean fruity-green Spring fragrance, balanced by a very soft earthy-woody base. 100% Unisex, yet lacks intensity.

Thages Ernte
by Floyd
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Svensk Parfym

En by Svensk Parfym Ljus by Svensk Parfym Stilla by Svensk Parfym Virke by Svensk Parfym Idyll by Svensk Parfym Skymning by Svensk Parfym Sadel by Svensk Parfym Fröjd by Svensk Parfym