Dharwah

Dharwah by Swiss Arabian
Dharwah is a perfume by Swiss Arabian for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-leathery. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Saffron, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Neroli, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Irini, last update on 03.04.2020.

Timeapepper
"I am looking for a new challenge..."
I could test Dharwah with the help of my dear Irini and I am head over heels in love with Ouds in general. Well, I found this fragrance very suitable for everyday use, it harmonizes well with my skin. Today we have a colder summer evening, this is the first time I can smell the raspberry note. Strangely enough, I find many similarities to Perles de Lalique. Both are tangy, refreshing and smoky. Dharwah's got a little more body. I'm of the opinion that this is more of a women's fragrance. It has a mind lightening effect on me. I clearly recommend it to anyone, because it smells very expensive, well balanced and does not really cost much. (Sad to read is that it is no longer produced :O((). I'd appreciate it if you could meet the full S.A. brand in the store... if that ever happens? These kinds of scents fascinate me right now.
House Smoke in Leather Patchouli Coat
Deep down in the core of my soul, this scent holds me captive. Reminds me of a medieval settlement.
A slightly warped house, with wood smoke coming out of its chimney. I'm always drawn near him, but don't dare go inside. NOT YET. Cause there's nobody home.
I wait, on bumpy, damp cobblestone the moon reflects. An elderly gentleman from the darkness behind bushes approaches me directly and asks for my desire. Friendly, but astonished to find a female being so late in the evening.
I don't talk long around "the hot stuff" and answer that it pushes me to look around this house because it reminds me of something I could only experience indoors.
So he invites me in, and I see fire burning in the brick fireplace, a cosy warmth surrounds me.
On the rough walls hang tanned leather, on a wooden table stands a stoneware vase with herbs, they smell bittersweet. And earthy.
It makes me feel at home in here. I want to stay. But it's just a dream. The scent of "leather, patchouli and woods" is real.
Now, all of a sudden, I know which real facts underlie this dream.
When I was a child, I often visited my grandmother in the neighbouring village. She actually lived in an ancient stone house. She didn't have a TV. But the old landlords often invited us to the evening television, there was also a stove, which was heated with wood.
And on the table were ALWAYS WIESENKRĂ„UTER in a vase. Mr. J. had a leather coat hanging from the hook in the hallway, the leather emanated an inimitable smell when he put it on or took it off.
After "leather" anyway, but also after "forest and meadow" slightly earthy, patchouli-like. Perhaps Mr. J. had one of those aftershaves that had penetrated his coat collar over the years. And then Mrs. J. made us a herbal tea that tasted delicious. All these "cozy" scents seem to reawaken in "Dharwah".
To put me into "dreams", which are not so "dreamlike", because it was true, that the evening "sitting in the living room" with the old couple J. together with grandma..

by Mann
by Mann

Popular Swiss Arabian

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Abyad by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian Attar al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Dehn el Ood Mubarak by Swiss Arabian Nawaf by Swiss Arabian Sehr Al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Shumoukh Al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki by Swiss Arabian Rakaan (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad by Swiss Arabian Noora (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian Noora (Perfume Oil) by Swiss Arabian Al Basel by Swiss Arabian Attar al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Attar Mubakhar by Swiss Arabian Shawq by Swiss Arabian Mutamayez by Swiss Arabian Cupid by Swiss Arabian Nouf by Swiss Arabian