Rakaan Eau de Parfum

Rakaan (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian
Rakaan (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Swiss Arabian for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Caribbean lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Oud

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.11.2020.

The old school friend John
Anecdote:
The other day at the grocery store. I'm slumming through the hallways. Suddenly I see him. A guy about my age.
My head is rattling... Is that John my old friend from grade school or.. How long has it been 15...20 years? What beautiful days we have had. I take my courage and speak to him. "John is it you"? He's turning around. Time has changed him. Wrinkles adorn his face and he has lost some of his "freshness". He recognizes me and greets me with a laugh. John Varvatos tells me that he still lives with his wife Artisan and his daughter Pure in the house of his now unfortunately deceased mother. Unfortunately, however, all lemon trees in the garden have died and only the dry pile of wood would still stand where we used to press our lemonade. We laugh heartily and say goodbye heartily.
At first he seemed completely strange but after a while everything was like before and completely familiar.

by Mann
by Mann

Popular Swiss Arabian

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Abyad by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian Attar al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Dehn el Ood Mubarak by Swiss Arabian Nawaf by Swiss Arabian Sehr Al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Shumoukh Al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad by Swiss Arabian Noora (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian Noora (Perfume Oil) by Swiss Arabian Al Basel by Swiss Arabian Attar al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Shawq by Swiss Arabian Attar Mubakhar by Swiss Arabian Mutamayez by Swiss Arabian Cupid by Swiss Arabian Nouf by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Men by Swiss Arabian