Shaghaf Oud Abyad

Shaghaf Oud Abyad by Swiss Arabian
Shaghaf Oud Abyad is a popular perfume by Swiss Arabian for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Oregano, Pimento
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Frankincense, Opoponax, Citrus notes, Myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Oud, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Irini, last update on 21.09.2020.

Rquill67
My smokey favourite for winter and fall...
This is an amazing fragrance! You don’t need a lot. Maybe one spray. Projects great and lasts a long time. It’s spicy, woody, smokey and dries down into a nice smoked oud with amber. Great oriental fragrance. Mysterious, sensual and foreign. I will buy again!
The Saudi Shaft
Long name, short conclusion: "Shaghaf Oud Abyad" is the best "Interlude Man" clone on the market!

A smoking dog before the Lord, this high quality Swiss Arabian therapy is an oriental monster without mercy. Smoky, woody, roomy. A campfire in Oman, the most beautiful forest fire ever, a charred pizza in a leather handbag, a hairy sultan without clothes, a board with teeth, an angular beast with curves. Sounds stupid, but that's how it is! Oud perfectly woven, myrrh like from the holy three, Christmas at the Burj Khalifa. Solid and transcending borders. Not for the faint of heart, not for the sensitive, not for the sensitive nose, not for the beginner. A scent in bass. It's not just the wallet that's happy!

Flacon: typical Cheapie from 'm Orient
Sillage: La Bomba
Durability: does not stop - and that is a good thing! 18 hours?!

Conclusion: the perfect, easily affordable alternative to the beast "Interlude Man". Even a bit rounder and more portable, but very close. Amazing. And good. Very good. Brute and powerful, a furious pocket fireplace!

Queruccio
Excellent fragrance! Still a clone, but very good job!
It is difficult to explain the fragrance, it is quite unique and it is much easier to go to a perfume shop and try Amouage Interlude for Men.
Not a easy and wearable fragrance, but very luxurious and complex. You will stand out from the mass fragrances, as this is something unusual.
In short, a great clone of Amouage Interlude, differences:
- a touch less smoke and complexity in the opening;
- a bit weaker after 1 hour - where Interlude still project 1 mt;
- drydown - after 2 hrs - is not very complex and refined as Amouage.

Performance:
- longevity - my skin 6/7 hrs - clothes 16hr.
- projection - my skin 1/2 hrs - clothes 8 hrs.
After 1/2 hrs the projection is almost gone, still u ve a few cms bubble.

ps. I have just tried also Ard Al Zaafaran Midnight Oud, differences:
- sweeter than Shaghaf Oud Abyad, a bit sweeter than Interlude;
- Midnight oud has slightly better performance than this, probably due to its sweetness in the drydown.
1.5
Traum76
It's turned out "shaggy."
When I stumbled upon Swiss Arabian by chance, I couldn't help but inform myself and read up on Shagaf Oud Abyad. Whether perfume contestants or ratings on YouTube. Parallels to Amouage Interlude were drawn again and again. And as a dream76 living in NRW, but originating from Baden-Württemberg, and also fascinated by the world of fragrances, the economy fox grabbed me by the collar. The description of the fragrance made me more than curious. I had to order it blind. Two of them. Correctly read... two of them. Blind?! Yeah, blind. Very well. The shipment came... unpacked... with my heart pounding, I held the heavy white bottle in my hand. Big eyes, I had. And bright eyes and a smirk on her face?! Yes and yes! That too! The moment had come... i held the desired bottle tight in my hand. Quickly remove the tightly fitting cap and off you go. Spray head activated. Landing site is my forearm. A herbaceous spice note found its way into my nose. I then held these against my sprayed forearm and... a metaphorical tear of sadness seemed to trickle out the corner of my eye. That's it?! This should be the fragrance that is not wearable by everyone, but that inspires so many scent noses? I left the first sobering impression in the room and decided not to wash off the scent until the evening. Several hours passed... sniffed the forearm from time to time. In the late evening this intense spice bomb was still (negatively) perceptible. Go into the shower and then spray Bentley for men intense deliberately lavishly, especially on the affected forearm. But... even after hours, I could smell the Shaghaf Oud on my skin... and I don't like him. The Bentley was literally beaten by a spice cabinet. Poor Bentley. I'm reasonable... got it. It definitely turned out shaggy
burnt soap
I was aware that Opoponax is a very heavy note for me now it has been confirmed again.
Opoponax has been known since ancient times as myhrre resin. It has a wide fragrance spectrum and is therefore difficult to put into words. When smoked, the resin develops an aromatic, sweet, spicy and slightly animal fragrance.
In my opinion such a comment should help the reader to pass on impressions.
For me incense sticks come to mind, but no sweet incense sticks but rather patchouli incense sticks. The Myrre does not smell basically badly only as smoked Myrre I personally like it less. In addition, frankincense is added and the double charge is added to the smoke. The smoked cloud with patch smells a little too soapy to me. Bergamot and sandalwood go down.
However, since odours are perceived very differently, another person may perceive the scent as pleasantly spicy and calming.
I can try it as I want I won't become a fan of Amouage fragrances from any side. And this fragrance for Amouage fans a paradise especially also financially
EINDEUTIGER Fragrance Clone
I now have a sample of the acidic Amouage Interlude Man (100 ml - 300 CHF) in front of me. And this is IDENTICAL with the Shaghaf Oud Abyad (75 ml - 20 CHF). I ordered the swiss arabian some time ago for testing purposes. Oud Abyad is a bit smokier in the beginning, but if this smoke disappears, really 1 to 1 !!! That's a big price difference

The resinous oriental pearl
I blind bought this perfume without having tried interlude by amouage. After, when i could try the one from Omán i could ubderstand why so many oeople LOVE this fragance. This is very very similar to interlude but for a 10 parte of his price. And the performance is quité similar too. Honestly i like It but dont LOVE It. I find It a bit too smoky and resinous and, although the performance is very good, i think that his projection is too weird... It doenst make an aura around you... It projects Direct in rect línea from the área where you have aplied It. I think this is a must for Arabian fragance lovers
Vrabec
Searing heat and screeching cicadas.
Yeah, I understand why there's a winter scent here, and I'd put it in the same category if...
..he wouldn't smell EXACTLY like summer vacation in Croatian Dalmatia. The spiced air flickers at Camp Grebišce between the conifers, whose wood would have to burst from dryness. The sun burns on the skin and on the sea level. And the chirping of the cicadas is like an unceasing cry.
Man, was that awesome.
So to the perfume:
Interlude Man? Never sniffed before, but the similarity has already been treated extensively.
The fragrance has no real development, it simply becomes less biting and quieter over time. And that's a good thing, because: Old administrator's the strong one! I've never experienced anything like this before... Never more than 2-3 sprayers, otherwise you'll bother yourself and your fellow men.
I will not go into the individual fragrances, that has already been analyzed too many times. But from the bottle comes an incredibly complex mixture that I could only guess the fewest components. None of it muffs, they all lie next to each other glowing in the sun.

Attention: few seem to associate the fragrance with summer! So please don't get false expectations from my comment. For my part I lie somewhere in the Black Forest in the sun - it's almost 40°, the crickets don't chirp quite as loud but at least - I smell on my wrist and Shagaf Oud Abyad catapults me to the Croatian coast where the cicadas screech.
Mikxx
Blind purchase of the year
First of all I would like to say that I am a perfume novice with less than six months of experience. For years I penetrated my olfactory organ with the same boring scents, it's different since Parfumo and I always dare new experiments.
In the price range, in which the discussed fragrance is, I like to buy blind. So far I have rarely been disappointed by these. But now I've hit the jackpot with Shaghaf Oud Abyad.
I only own about 60 fragrances and have only twice as much experience with them. But this one is the absolute hammer.
A mixture of smoky leather combined with herbaceous, fresh oriental spices is like a bomb right from the start. Every now and then citric and fresh notes swap and disappear again.
The fact that the fragrance has an almost 9 rating here does not surprise me at all after the test. He's just awesome. You probably know it when you have a new bottle and after spraying it on you have to smell it over and over again on your wrist or under your t-shirt because the scent is just so horny - I had just such an experience with Oud Abjya.

Unfortunately the durability is not as described by others 12 but with me unfortunately only 6 hours. I can't get enough of this stuff. And now I spray myself with the price simply again a few splashes on it.

I'm glad I ordered two vials. For the money to simply enjoy such a crazy olfactory experience makes me simply happy.

AL AKHBAR!
Al Abyad! I meant of course! Which means this perfume is pretty big!
I don't know "Interlude Man" now, but I could already imagine that Amouage copied this fragrance here and released it as a dupe, as everyone wrote below. (I just skimmed that)

For all of you who like me can't read as much as I can due to lack of time, you can already see from my review that Shaghaf Oud Abyad smells pretty good. (insert link to souk here, Paypal, OneKlick)

For all, which need more help, because they cannot imagine the smell yet so correctly, are still undecided, because they are their whole life long already undecided, cannot decide, and never so really gain a foothold in the society, because you are simply not enthusiastic, here a detailed description:

Shaghaf Oud Abyad is a long-lasting unisex bouncer with proper bums in Kopp, heart + base.
"Rima" occurs to me, with its wonderfully stale full on the 12-cardamom, really beautiful, understatement sweetness by Tonka/Vanilla in the Base, and heartily always accompanying by Vetiver, which never bombs too loudly, but always only bockmäßig, sauer zwischenknallt with P99.

Well, if you don't know how the perfume smells now, then I don't know.
And what I now still say will not fit doubters (Abs.3): Fragrance pyramids are overrated.

KimJongKimJong 9 months ago
The best of the three Shaghaf Oud series. Religious ambience and luxury splendor coexist. Not as thick and diverse as Interlude.
MihaiuMihaiu 10 months ago
woody, aromatic and smokey leather. best cheap alternative for interlude
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 11 months ago
Spectacular scent for the price. A nice clone of Interlude man
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 15 months ago
A chance to get the interlude vibe without expending the Big amount of money It costs
CatarinaCatarina 17 months ago
A good example of how a fragrance can be similar to a hit, and also have a "life of its own". Myrrh, leather and oud to please your senses.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Fantastic Oriental perfume. It smells like a million Euros. Swiss Arabian endulged us with a celestial scent for a quite inexpensive price.

Ebenbürtiger Zwilling von Interlude Man Amouage:-)
Fresh21 Fotochallenge - Verschleiß
by Mann
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Swiss Arabian

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian Attar al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian Dehn el Ood Mubarak by Swiss Arabian Shumoukh Al Ghutra by Swiss Arabian Nawaf by Swiss Arabian Mukhalat Malaki by Swiss Arabian Sehr Al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Rakaan (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad by Swiss Arabian Noora (Perfume Oil) by Swiss Arabian Spirit Absolute by Swiss Arabian Attar al Sheila by Swiss Arabian Attar Mubakhar by Swiss Arabian Noora (Eau de Parfum) by Swiss Arabian Al Basel by Swiss Arabian Shawq by Swiss Arabian Mutamayez by Swiss Arabian Cupid by Swiss Arabian Nouf by Swiss Arabian