Florentina by Sylvaine Delacourte
Florentina is a popular perfume by Sylvaine Delacourte for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still in production.

Bergamot, Lavender, Violet, Orange blossom, Carnation, Iris, Heliotrope, Bitter almond, Musk, Vetiver, Benzoin

Submitted by Rivegauche, last update on 30.09.2020.

Maryam1410
Mrs. Delacourte arouses the most absurd associations in me
Having already smelled soap paper from the 70s and leucoplast in the vanilla collection, I clearly notice a scented bag from the 80s. Before these potpourries came up, there were small scented bags to buy, often in the shape of hearts, which could be hung in the wardrobe. And they smelled like that!!!
Violets and lavender awaken these associations in me.
I remember, I had a scented pillow, which smelled the same - a pretty little pillow embroidered with "sleep well" in pink - there was once from grandma for Christmas.

So unfortunately I can't evaluate the fragrance neutrally - I'm always thinking about my crib 1982 with "sleep well" - pillow thrown back :)

TruckladyTrucklady 16 months ago
I wish it only lasted two hours. I love it, then get tired of it. Light musk with neon blue iris.
OPomoneOPomone 4 years ago
Mrs Delacourte does "L'Heure Bleue", but worse.
My question: what's the point?
My advice: move on and get the real thing!

by Rotkehlchen
by Chanelle
by Flüchtig
by Flüchtig

Popular Sylvaine Delacourte

Vahina by Sylvaine Delacourte Valkyrie by Sylvaine Delacourte Lilylang by Sylvaine Delacourte Virgile by Sylvaine Delacourte Dovana by Sylvaine Delacourte Vanori by Sylvaine Delacourte Smeraldo by Sylvaine Delacourte Vangelis by Sylvaine Delacourte Oranzo by Sylvaine Delacourte Ozkan by Sylvaine Delacourte Olyssia by Sylvaine Delacourte Osiris by Sylvaine Delacourte Helicriss by Sylvaine Delacourte Oscarine by Sylvaine Delacourte