Florentina by Sylvaine Delacourte
Florentina is a popular perfume by Sylvaine Delacourte for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still available to purchase.

AlmondAlmond
VetiverVetiver
Florentine irisFlorentine iris
BenzoinBenzoin
MuskMusk

Submitted by Rivegauche, last update on 13.01.2022.

Elkay
If the colour "lilac" had a scent...
...it would be Florentina. This is one of my most loved perfumes and here's why:

It is a perfect balance of floral, musky and sweet aspects. You can sense the bergamot, lavender, almond and musk in such a harmonious way that no particular note stands out. To my nose, it reads a lot like a "London Fog" beverage with lavender buds. London Fog is Earl Grey tea with almond milk, and sometimes lavender buds are added to it. It's yummy to taste and even yummier to smell.

This is definitely a "purple floral" type of scent but extremely natural-feeling, not makeup-y at all. It really makes you think of drinking aromatic tea on a rainy day, curled up with a good book and a soft blanket.

I'm very happy with its performance as well, staying strong for the entire workday on skin and for days on clothes. It gently emanates from you as you move. A colleague at work was so enthralled by the perfume, he came into my office, closed his eyes and just smelled the air around me before asking
Maryam1410
Mrs. Delacourte arouses the most absurd associations in me
Having already smelled soap paper from the 70s and leucoplast in the vanilla collection, I clearly notice a scented bag from the 80s. Before these potpourries came up, there were small scented bags to buy, often in the shape of hearts, which could be hung in the wardrobe. And they smelled like that!!!
Violets and lavender awaken these associations in me.
I remember, I had a scented pillow, which smelled the same - a pretty little pillow embroidered with "sleep well" in pink - there was once from grandma for Christmas.

So unfortunately I can't evaluate the fragrance neutrally - I'm always thinking about my crib 1982 with "sleep well" - pillow thrown back :)

TruckladyTrucklady 3 years ago
I wish it only lasted two hours. I love it, then get tired of it. Light musk with neon blue iris.
OPomoneOPomone 5 years ago
Mrs Delacourte does "L'Heure Bleue", but worse.
My question: what's the point?
My advice: move on and get the real thing!

by Rotkehlchen
by Chanelle
by Flüchtig
by Flüchtig

Popular Sylvaine Delacourte

Valkyrie by Sylvaine Delacourte Vahina by Sylvaine Delacourte Virgile by Sylvaine Delacourte Vanori by Sylvaine Delacourte Lilylang by Sylvaine Delacourte Smeraldo by Sylvaine Delacourte Vangelis by Sylvaine Delacourte Dovana by Sylvaine Delacourte Oranzo by Sylvaine Delacourte Ozkan by Sylvaine Delacourte Olyssia by Sylvaine Delacourte Osiris by Sylvaine Delacourte Helicriss by Sylvaine Delacourte Oscarine by Sylvaine Delacourte