Vahina by Sylvaine Delacourte
Vahina is a popular perfume by Sylvaine Delacourte for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is creamy-sweet. It is still in production.

Madagascan vanilla, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Neroli, Tonka bean, Osmanthus, Hawthorn, Mandarin orange, Italian orange blossom

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.09.2020.

the flower tenderness
The vanilla fragrance collection of Sylvaine Delacourte is very feminine, very delicate: the name "fairy fragrance" fits perfectly on all five compositions I was allowed to test.

"Vahina" collects, apart from the already known light-footed vanilla, mainly tender blossoms to a fragrant bouquet.
Bergamot seems to me to be the strongest companion in this filigree scent, followed by hawthorn.
This hawthorn is still in full bloom here.
We all know that these white "bouquets" in the light state of fading remind us very much of wet diapers. This usually spoils the first days of May for us here, because we have extensive hawthorn hedges in the vicinity of the residential complex.
The interplay of vanilla, bergamot and fully blossoming hawthorn works very well; all three are wonderfully balanced.
For refreshment a little of the tangyness of the mandarin is added; also this again without the unfortunately so often found synthetic touch.
This mandarin is only fresh and it makes "Vahina" pleasantly alive.
Osmanthus, this noble tea plant, whose flowers may only experience one night, elegantly joins the previous fragrance melange by dancing. The circle of well-rounded, very distinctive femininity is slowly closing.
Before all the beauty and fragrance of the orange trees leads this transparent arrangement to its climax, a pinch of tonka bean is added, here very well dosed.
I'm amazed that she doesn't bother me this time: in general, we're both at war a bit - this sweetheart often gives me a hard time.

So "Vahina" is also a very beautiful, very delicate vanilla dream; it fits very well into this collection of five vanilla bottles.
The durability corresponds to the lightness; the fragrance follows a dance that becomes much quieter towards the finale, but never falls asleep.
A delicate hunch remains on the skin for a long time and reminds of the lines of Rainer Maria Rilke:
"And quietly she lets go of the hours and gives her soul to dreams."

There he is again!
The '90s summer sunbathing scent I've been looking for a long time. Since my first experiences with Jil Sander Sun, Fleurs des Comores by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier and other fruity sun milk fragrances, I have latently longed for the ultimate South Sea flash. Et voilá! Sylvaine has conjured ihb.
(However, to claim that all their vanilla variations are not sweet is not true, ne?)
Typical of Sylvainet, however, it is balanced, delicate and beautiful, supernatural and unusual. Like most of their muscs it triggers a delightful feeling, a kind of "arrival", which I currently, and probably all of us at some point, very much welcome.
He bridges the gap between cuddling and summer.
After having "briefly tested" him several times, it was only today that I came to devote my full attention to him.
I sprayed myself and it went immediately better. An orange milk with green spots embalmed me.
I was visibly getting more tropifruttic creamy. I'd even bet my ass that the so-called "Queen of the Night" from Thierry Wasser's DIOR Addict will have a cameo gig here, maybe as a little perfumed Easter egg? Chick.
Whatever. Beautiful was, is and remains he.
Unfortunately too transient! Pampered by Florentina and other Muscs and their durability, I was surprised that after about 2 hours I noticed only a little - skinny - spice blossom cream. I'm a little perplexed, because there should be more to the decision to buy.
But I will use up the remaining amount and then consider whether I will ever be happy again if I can never smell it again.
Summer solstice
Today the elves celebrate the festival of the summer solstice.

All virgin elf girls are wrapped in delicate glittering dresses and wear wreaths of flowers in their hair.
The one from orange blossoms,
the next osmanthus blossoms,
again other Petitgrain.
Only the little elf wears hawthorn blossoms in her hair. She's the most conspicuous, the one who gets married next. Next summer she won't be there anymore.

The bees and bumble bees celebrate with us. The delicate hint of honeycomb that surrounds them mixes with that of flowers.

Bergamots, mandarins, tonka beans and, of course, vanilla beans lie on the gift table. Some of everything the women harvest.

Late, when the moon stands in the sky in this short night, they dance enraptured in the fairy circle between the mystical stones.
They rotate in circles, their beautiful robes wafting around them; mixing all the scents, always accompanied by the fresh sprinkles of the citrus fruits.
Their heated bodies smell a little creamy and vanilla and very slightly like the freshly harvested tonka beans.

It's a cheerful, joyful mood.

The dance ebbs, as if in a trance, the young elf girls lie on the ground in a stone circle, their clothes spread out far around them.

The party is over for today, the day is dawning......

Flowery-fresh vanilla with citrus sprinklers, but despite the many white bloomers at no time overloaded. It ends in a delicate, creamy, sunny base.

by Felsn
by Felsn

Popular Sylvaine Delacourte

Florentina by Sylvaine Delacourte Valkyrie by Sylvaine Delacourte Lilylang by Sylvaine Delacourte Virgile by Sylvaine Delacourte Dovana by Sylvaine Delacourte Vanori by Sylvaine Delacourte Smeraldo by Sylvaine Delacourte Vangelis by Sylvaine Delacourte Oranzo by Sylvaine Delacourte Ozkan by Sylvaine Delacourte Olyssia by Sylvaine Delacourte Osiris by Sylvaine Delacourte Helicriss by Sylvaine Delacourte Oscarine by Sylvaine Delacourte