Ozkan by Sylvaine Delacourte
Ozkan is a new perfume by Sylvaine Delacourte for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-leathery. It is still in production.

Mandarin orange, Italian orange blossom, Heliotrope, Rose, Indonesian patchouli, Tonka bean, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Leather, Saffron

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.09.2020.

Kador
old library in the modern city
very nice fragrance from the orange series. I would never have thought that just this series will appeal to me the most.
the scent reminds me of a library with old books (the leathery one) in a hectic modern city.
spicy, warm and calming, at the beginning of course orange, but afterwards only leathery. very well done. nothing sweet, sticky. rather grown up, self-confident.

Chanelle
Ozkan, I wanted to love you...
With the newest series from Delacourte I had my difficulties. After the muscs and vanilla interpretations I was looking forward to Sylvaine's orange blossom fragrance line. Orange blossom sets the tone in many of my favourite fragrances; when orange blossom is "in", a fragrance has already won half. Somehow I expected also a variant of the meanwhile extinct 190 Ans, which had convinced me quite a lot of orange blossom technically.
Nix da.
Ozkan, who was so promisingly dark orangey-spicy in the top note, for a long time skilfully bitter-bergamoths, turned on my skin increasingly into Divin' Enfant of Etat libre d'Orange. Which is not a bad thing in itself, but DE is more beautiful. There's something about Ozkan that's bothering me. Sweet and leathery? Hardly. Rather green mandarin with moss, peppered with orange blossoms...
Too bad. Not bad, but no cigar either.

Popular Sylvaine Delacourte

Florentina by Sylvaine Delacourte Vahina by Sylvaine Delacourte Valkyrie by Sylvaine Delacourte Lilylang by Sylvaine Delacourte Virgile by Sylvaine Delacourte Dovana by Sylvaine Delacourte Vanori by Sylvaine Delacourte Smeraldo by Sylvaine Delacourte Vangelis by Sylvaine Delacourte Oranzo by Sylvaine Delacourte Olyssia by Sylvaine Delacourte Osiris by Sylvaine Delacourte Helicriss by Sylvaine Delacourte Oscarine by Sylvaine Delacourte