Loretta by Tableau de Parfums
Loretta is a perfume by Tableau de Parfums for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Andy Tauer

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes PlumPlum FruitsFruits RoseRose
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine CarnationCarnation Orange blossomOrange blossom TuberoseTuberose CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris WoodsWoods Orris rootOrris root LabdanumLabdanum LeatherLeather PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.01.2020.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

A past era.
Imagine an old manor, at the dying days of autumn when the fading smell of flowers merges into the aroma of oranges and fruit piled in large trays in panelled rooms. This is what I felt when spraying this perfume for the first time. It seemed strong and well rounded. The impression did not last and the drydown disappointed me because of the patchouli, I think , or its strange mix with labdanum . The longevity is good and so is the sillage but I would have enjoyed it to stay more in the fruity area.

Those long afternoons...
LORETTA, crammed with beautiful flowers and interesting notes, having a beautiful and artistic bottle, great and bold sillage and so incredible longevity, that is almost perfect... was one of the biggest disappointment for me.

I smelled it on others' wrist, it was a sweet and flowery caramell, and changed a lot. On my skin it was horrific dusty, like the depths of an old cupboards in a forgotten house. It was so smoky, that even some of the cigarettes smell better. At the end it showed some kind of... meekness. I could find nothing what could be compared till such extent to the dusty, old plastic flowers' dismaying odor.

Please sample this before buying. I am sure that it will be beautiful on someones skin.

Yes and No
"Loretta" is the second scent which portrays a TV character in the continuing saga "Tableau de Parfums" - a somewhat convoluted advertising effort. The scent is sold with a booklet and a disk. Like myself, I suppose that most women just sniff and buy the scent based upon what they like, or not.

This scent is similar to "Le Maroc Pour Elle". "Loretta" is a nice young fruity scent, thick and yummy. It sits nicely on the skin for a while and ends with patchouli which I don't like, but here, well alright ... For the women who love this type of scent it is probably a master piece, I recognize the quality.

If I got a bottle in a raffle, I would gladly wear it, but I will not go out and buy it.

1 short view on the fragrance
Alex1984Alex1984 5 years ago
Melancholic tuberose; reminisces Poison esprit de parfum in a black & white Art Deco smokescreen with added plum and resins. Stunning!

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Tableau de Parfums

Miriam by Tableau de Parfums Ingrid by Tableau de Parfums Dark Passage by Tableau de Parfums