Year Of Zayed by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات
Year Of Zayed is a popular perfume by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesTobacco, Amber
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Odysseus, last update on 07.10.2020.

DarkWinterCS
Healing spirit of the dark wood...
Oh, man, I really should stay away from YouTube when it comes to scents. Again and again I find myself seeing scents that I then put on my wish list. I had also seen this one some time ago and informed myself accordingly. Unfortunately, the scent is only available in Dubai and the Emirates and therefore has fallen into oblivion for me. However, I have memorized the name. When the fragrance wandered into the souk a week ago I was very excited and thought about it several times whether I should treat myself to this blind buy. I could already read and see that it should be a strong oud-scent, but I could not sniff it yet. However, as it was a remaining balcony that was no longer out of budget, I finally decided to go for it. It should be worth it...

Let's first look at this wonderful bottle and presentation, because they are truly imposing and regal. The flacon is set in a wonderful casket, which with its beautiful mahogany imitation looks darker than the fragrance. If you now look at the "vessel" that contains the fragrance, you think a luxury perfume from the sheikh family has lost its way home. So pompous, luxurious and squiggled processed. In addition, a vintage green frosted glass, which makes the golden finishes shine even more beautifully. As you can see on my picture, it simply looks incredibly great.
In addition, there is a spray head, which is on the highest level and is similar to that of the Nasomatto. It creates a perfect mist that lies on the skin like a veil and is sprayed for a long time. One can only congratulate the manufacturer on this choice. Here two sprayers are more than enough, which is also related to the Sillage.

As is customary for Arabic perfume houses, this fragrance also relies heavily on oud. I'm delighted like crazy to finally have a real oud fragrance without a disturbing rose under my nose and in my collection. Especially in the composition here, the scent seems so wonderfully balanced. It is shown how to make oud round without a rose and I enjoy it in full breath. The oud in this fragrance is neither medicinal nor animalistic, but rather slightly smoky and dark woodsy. For this fragrance the development is also a highlight, because the Sillage announces it earlier. Pleasantly pleasant with a sweetish component, which is getting scary because it is well embedded and gives the fragrance an enormous depth
It is this sillage that not only makes an impression, but makes a strong statement. This mist of dark and at the same time light notes is unbelievably dense. You wrap whole rooms in this fragrance and draw a trail of glory behind you. This even surpasses the performance of the Baraonda somewhat. Moreover, the Sillage has a twist to the skin-tight scent. While at the sprayed on spot the scent smells very spicy and dark like oud, the Sillage shows where the journey with the scent is going and what he still has in his backhand. Secretly hidden are soft notes like light wood, fine oriental dried fruits and slightly sweetened tobacco. Little by little, the perfume evolves in this direction to offer more than just oud. Monstrous is also the durability, which makes the 24 hours full and does not afford weaknesses at any time. So horny must be a fragrance.

You can only describe the scent as a challenge, not to your own nose or the noses of others. Rather in creating a fragrance so full of oud that is at once wonderfully balanced and pleasant. Performance-wise, there is not much that can compete. There can't be much more in itself for almost 300 Euros (incl. customs, tax and possible shipping costs). I am completely convinced and my best blindbuy.

by Olkaolka
by Olkaolka
by DarkWinterCS
by DarkWinterCS

Popular Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات

KSA by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات Taif T10 by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات Taif Al-Emarat by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات Violet Oud by Taif Al-Emarat / طيف الإمارات