Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme (2011)

Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme by Tauer Perfumes
Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme (Tauer Perfumes)

Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme is a perfume by Tauer Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Andy Tauer

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLinden blossom, Neroli, Orange blossom, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Dannyboy, last update on 06.06.2018

ZETA is one the few perfume that is supposed to still include natural Mysore sandalwood.

Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme
This fragrance opens with a classic spring note: linden blossom. At first the floral is honey-sweet, however, as it settles on my skin, the honeyed sweetness becomes lighter and spicier. A touch of citrus adds a welcome tanginess to the accord. On me this is a rather linear scent, the linden blossom theme goes through various stages of light- and darkness, intensity and subtlety until it disappears after 4 hours.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Emerald-jardins
One of the most wonderful and most precious gem-stone is the emerald. When I the first and the following times Collectible - ZETA by Tauer layed on my skin in my mind arose one time the imagination of an emerald, the other time of the aurora borealis, the northern lights. I am attracted by these greens. I even painted both on waterpaintings. And the scent of Zeta for me represents those with power. First of all the wonderful smell of linden-blossoms is appearing and will never vanish from my skin until the scent has definitly fadet out. Linden, my favorit deciduous-tree. The smell of the linden blossom is a sweet summer-promise. If the linden is blossoming out it seems that a million of bees are humming in it. A stunning smell of honey and linden-blossoms are creating a summer aurora.
That' s what I smell immediatly. Then the other blossoms are following in a perfect composition of early summer in a wonderfull park on a sunny day the linden-blossom scent is floating all around it.
I have juwels with three natural emeralds and yet this frangance is representing a long time the vision of them. Because natural emerald if you take a look through it with a pocket lense have a crystal-structure which is called: Jardin, a "garden". So the flasc of ZETA is an allusion to the emerald-crystal. Later if the smell is going to get fresher, the neroli and lemon components are trying to guide. The scent becomes cooler, the summer sun-down followed by a cold and clear night with sparkling stars is following, the fantasy of aurora-borealis is arising in my mind. It's still summer and the summer-flower-scents are percolating the air of the night.
The Aurorae-boreales are mainly durable green but also red, orange and even blue moving curtains. One of the most exciting spectacles of nature. And due to my perception of the fragance then. After hours the scent ist slowly fading away but a the clear fragance of the iris supported by a soft scent of lemon is staying for a long time on my skin around me and within my clothes. This fragance is overwhelming me every time I lay it on. Collectible-ZETA belongs now to my favorite flower-parfums: It's absolutely Flower-power!
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Green Citrus Floral Daylight
When I think of Tauer perfumes, I generally think of dark, dense, nocturnal, ponderous, sometimes inscrutable perfumes of incredible intensity and depth. With this backdrop, I found myself taken aback somewhat by ZETA, which is about as limpid, affable and accessible as a perfume can get. I would describe the composition as a green citrus floral. There is a lot here in common with several perfumes inhabiting the same general olfactory neighborhood, including Bond no 9 EAU DE NEW YORK and Banana Republic W.

The linden and citrus and orange blossom mingle together to produce the effect, apparently intended by the perfumer, of light. It's nice, but it does not have the wild quality and originality I usually associate with this house. ZETA is a very tame and friendly fragrance, which should be good news for those who find the perfumes of this house too intense, but it may be a disappointment to those who have fallen in love with some of the earlier masterpieces created by Andy Tauer.

• by Angua by Angua
  • by Daneh by Daneh

Popular Tauer Perfumes

No. 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain by Tauer Perfumes Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer Perfumes Collectible PHI - Une Rose de Kandahar by Tauer Perfumes No. 03 - Lonestar Memories by Tauer Perfumes No. 06 - Incense Rosé by Tauer Perfumes No. 14 - Noontide Petals by Tauer Perfumes No. 09 - Orange Star by Tauer Perfumes L'Eau by Tauer Perfumes No. 01 - Le Maroc pour Elle by Tauer Perfumes Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme by Tauer Perfumes No. 08 - Une Rose Chyprée by Tauer Perfumes No. 05 - Incense Extrême by Tauer Perfumes Lonesome Rider by Tauer Perfumes No. 04 - Rêverie au Jardin by Tauer Perfumes Pentachord White by Tauer Perfumes No. 07 - Vetiver Dance by Tauer Perfumes Cologne du Maghreb by Tauer Perfumes No. 11 - Carillon pour un Ange by Tauer Perfumes No. 10 - Une Rose Vermeille by Tauer Perfumes Sotto la Luna - Gardenia by Tauer Perfumes