No. 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain

(2005)
No. 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain by Tauer Perfumes
Where to buy?
No. 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain is a popular perfume by Tauer Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Andy Tauer

Top Notes Top NotesCoriander, Cumin, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Cistus
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.03.2017

3 Awards
Otherworldly genius and spice
When I was much younger (say about five to seven years old) I went to a predominantly Armenian/Eastern European-American elementary school. Los Angeles would eventually bestow the district where my elementary school was located with the name ‘Little Armenia’. One of the strongest, most redolent memories I have of those years was the smell of the beautiful mothers who came to pick up my school chums. Their clothes, their hair, their jewelry, their makeup and, mostly, their fragrances were bold and over-the-top beautiful. I thought then, as I still believe now, these women were the ultimate epitome of womanhood and beauty. My parents eventually decided the big city was no place to raise a child; children needed routine, a backyard, and a dwelling that allowed dogs and cats. I loved growing up in the suburbs but the sense of glamor was lost in the move. None of the suburban moms showed up dressed to the nines, smelling of sweet spices and exotic flowers; that got traded in for drugstore classics as Charlie and White Shoulders. These safe fragrance choices were a microcosm of the overall lack of daring, bombastic personality in suburban living.

By no means am I criticizing life in the suburbs; I still live in the outskirts of Los Angeles. However, sometimes the city girl in me wants to break out like the protagonist in (the original Kevin Bacon version of) Footloose. Sometimes I want to shake things up without making a single move. Andy Tauer’s L’Air du Desert Marocain completely enables me to do this. It’s a stand out fragrance that is guaranteed to turn heads. The sillage might as well be a flying carpet, taking others out of their droll routine and on an olfactory adventure with the wearer. This is the beauty that was only definable by the Armenian/Eastern European mothers of my past. There is an indefinable spiciness that cannot be singled out or easily detected but it is certainly there. This is probably a first where I cannot break down the note I detect or the phases of the scent—I am a love-struck woman.

It is infinitely sexier than any expensive lingerie and I can imagine a refined man of the world pulling this off with the same sex appeal as any woman. I know any words I try to use or any hyperbole I try to include won’t even begin to define the exotic sexiness of this fragrance. This is a fragrance that can only be understood by wearing it.
Bottle 9.0/10
Sillage 9.0/10
Longevity 9.0/10
Scent 9.5/10
Helpful Review    4 Awards
The air of the Moroccan desert!
If you have never been in Moroccan desert like me! no worries. You can see this wonderful desert by smelling this let's say "titan". This is of course one of my top 5. The accord made by top notes presents a deep Eastern concept of the perfume that reminds you the very hot air of the deserts with moving sands. From the very moment you spray this perfume, there is no way for you to skip smelling it again and again. It's like a spell which catches you and captures you in the most pleasant way ever. It has got the best amber that I have ever smelled making love with vetiver note. Now it is time to get back home from the hot desert. In the dry down stage it demonstrates the vision of Moroccan houses in the after noon when you can sit in the yard touching a cooler weather, smell citruses, while listening to the water dancing in your pond. This is absolutely a masterpiece created by Andy tauer's artful hands.
Bottle 5.0/10
Sillage 7.0/10
Longevity 8.0/10
Scent 8.0/10
Very helpful Review    5 Awards
In another world...
This is not a perfume to be taken lightly. It is a well-made, beast of a perfume with depth and character and complexity. It is quite unlike a designer fragrance with mass appeal. This is the definition of "niche". It is also a perfume with a soul. It's got a story to tell (which you know as soon as you smell it).

L'Air du Desert Marocain is an amber based perfume. The other components are there to accentuate this feature. It is a dry, resinous amber, with spicy nuances. It's quite unique in that it is a statement and requires attention from the wearer.

I also get here some jasmine oil. A pure jasmine essence which I am familiar with very well as I used to live in North Africa, where it is a feature of life and jasmine flowers are readily available. This aroma, combined with amber and dry cedarwood and spices, it what makes this fragrance what it is. It really feels as if you are walking through a spice market after sunset, with the smell of the vendors spices (both pleasing and medicinal) still in the warm, dry air. It's a perfume which sends you on a journey, and that is a good thing.

I could see this being worn as a winter perfume, and certainly as a night perfume. I guess it could be worn on summer nights, but it would depend on the time and place for it. This creation from Andy Tauer reminds me of course very much of a Serge Lutens style of perfume. In fact, this one is a re-working of the previous fragrance by Andy Tauer called Le Maroc Pour Elle, which I have tried and love. The difference here is that the main star is the amber, supported by all the other players.

All in all, a great fragrance which truly stands on it's own two feet and which you must get used to as a wearer. Of course it is a rewarding experience and well worth the wait to the gorgeous drydown. I would say if you have a love for deep, dark ambers and spicy orientals, this should be on your list to experience. Well made and intriguing all the way.
Bottle 7.0/10
Sillage 7.0/10
Longevity 7.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Very different scent
campfire and dust.
the progression of notes for me was as follows.
smoky gravel at the start, gets more smoky as time passes, very faint floral underneath, floral comes up gradually, smoke still there all along, fading nicely into woodsiness.
Helpful Review    4 Awards
Wonderful!
Chapeau Mr Andy Tauer ! I am amazed more and more with every fragrance that I have tested from the Tauer line.
L' Air du Desert Marocain is sublime . It is not the kind of poetic and romantic fragrance . It's more than that . Surrounds you when you are not expecting , shows its notes one by one, spices at the beginning, then amber in all its splendor . I haven't found a more beautiful and soft amber in any other perfume.
L' Air du Desert Marocain is a story told at sunset. A story about am Arab woman clothed in veils wich have the colors of the past. You never know if she hides a smile, or her lips remain motionless , numb . Her mystery makes you want to come closer, hug and carrees her, while she is leaving on your arms the flavor of coriander and cumin to penetrate your soul. You take her hand and simply watch how your skin blends with her skin, wich has the color of amber.
" Only where the woman is wearing a veil you'll have the burning desire to read her face. "
quote from Antoine de Saint- Exupery
Very helpful Review    6 Awards
L'Air du Désert Marocain by Tauer
Close your eyes and breathe in. Can you catch the desert air? Can you feel the piercing sunlight hitting the round of your head and attacking the vulnerability of your shoulders? After that, look up into the cloudless sky, and the dazzling sunlight will blind you momentarily as your eyes readjust to its glaring rays. The sun is a capricious one; pleasantly mysterious in little ways. Catch the dry waterless air again as it breezes past, and recall a craving for refreshment to cure a thick tongue and a parched mouth. Despite the desert’s virtually uninhabitable nature, you can’t help but notice its natural tranquillity and textural beauty. But the smell, that’s most prominent – the taut and arid air smelling almost sweet; definitely dry and spicy. It’s unreal, and captured clearly in Andy Tauer’s L’Air du Desert Marocain.

Wearing Andy Tauer’s L’Air du Desert Marocain envelops the wearer in a gentle sandstorm of spices, a warm symphony of notes that achieves a particularly magical feat in perfumery: hitting the fine balance between contrasts to give a concrete thickness that hovers melodiously over the skin. The desert air plays no games, it’s vicious and matter-of-fact, but in its absence nature reaches repose. In nature this is found during the nighttime, where the smells are highlighted in the absence of the sun as the air now breathes a cool spiciness. In fragrance, and in this fragrance in particular, the gentleness is recreated through precision of blending and the cradling of pure and quality ingredients. Allow the night scenery take you away.

--------

Other than a symphony of spices humming perfectly in tune, I find a lavish floral bouquet hidden in the very heart of this fragrance. What L’Air du Desert Marocain (L’ADDM) does to florals reminds me of a particular Guerlain way of thinking, in the same style of what Nahema did to the typical rose perfume – firstly overload the rose with five essences, and then give it a surrounding structure of fruit and spice. In my view, L’ADDM takes the jasmine flower and soaks it. Rose hip is employed here, which I find is what gives me a rose impression in the style of Nahema – in which rose hip itself is conflicted between a berry and a rose. Move slightly away from the florals, and the enchanted hymn to the desert becomes more obvious, an ode through perfume, created through improvement and bolstering.

The skin warms the fragrance, and the initial smack bang of coriander seed and caraway evolve into a romantically inclined scent, warm and cuddly. During the opening, the wearer approaches a bazaar full of exotic traders selling spice and resins but never enters inside. The mystery is smelled as the distant air carries it along to you. At this stage, I realised when wearing and typing my review, this is source of this fragrance’s novelty. It smells like something in the distance, with a certain louche quality to it that never sacrifices ‘oomph’. It feels like its complexity is always coming closer, but instead of facing it you surrender to its charm. Nevertheless, the complexity is always there, but I find that L’ADDM is so tightly blended that it is almost impossible to decipher.

The opening and its spiced air departs eventually, and from this evolution the dry and resinous notes of amber and cedar wood become most prominent. Perhaps the spices have cleared the palette, preparing one for the steady trail of incense and resin smoke from now on. A delicate campfire has now ignited, titillated with rich and impressionable vanilla alongside vetiver giving a prominent smokey undertone and petitgrain adding the impression of citruses from the far background. I could almost swear I smell some sun dried Provençal lavender here too, working wonders alongside synthetic ambergris (or ambroxan) imparting addiction.

As the bonfire now smoulders, a subtle sweetness appears, and I can best describe this as something reminding me of sugar-coated almonds. Sweet and earthy. L’ADDM presents the tightness of a parfum in a more approachable toilette format, with a progression typical of a parfum reached at a much faster rate. This fragrance promotes wondrous dreams and awe-inspiring daydreams when wearing. Romantic, soothing, fierce, imaginative, reserved, powerful. For a fragrance to evoke all of these emotions at once it is no less than a masterpiece.

Breathe in … It was just a dream. As the morning air enters your bedroom window, recall the exotica of Andy Tauer’s masterpiece.

Subjective rating : 5/5

Objective rating: 5/5
Bottle 10.0/10
Sillage 10.0/10
Helpful Review    5 Awards
Pure Desert Feel !!
Desert Marocain is a winter winner !
If you love spicy perfume then you can delve here.The opening is so beautiful that it will wrap you in its aroma.
The middle note is not that appealing to me but then the dry down is Godly!!! For me its a love at first sniff
Lasting : 9/10 ( 13hrs)
Projection : 4/5 (Star)

Cheers
Sillage 7.5/10
The greater of solitudes
As a desert craving lover, how could I pass Andy Tauer's beautiful creation! I use it when I feel nostalgic of the greater of solitudes, of the unbelievable mystic night I danced under the sound of touareg's music, or when I walked on the dunes of Tunisia, the moon smiling complacent...
Scent 4.0/10
6 Awards
CHARACTER WITHOUT CHARACTER
Dirty perfume.I feel this is very dry and very 90s smell.People please do not blind buy this type of parfume by reading the reviews.it is not feminine and even not masculine.Because even on man, this is heavy.Nothing to do with the desert.This is like the oldschool vibes of Aramis , Azzaro etc..I think this is overrated.Woody amber and dry spice.Longetivity is good.
The smell issues differ from country to country.For European and Americans this can smell something different and unique but for Turkey, this is nothing special.it smells like sweat and if this would mix with your own sweat belive me you yourself even can not stand to the odor.
6 Awards
~ the Arabian Knight ~
~ To me and my nose L'ADDM is where Heaven and Hell meet over the dry Moroccan desert. The gates of hades open and greet my nose first with dry cedar and vetiver that give it a smokey and almost tar like feel that defines what "challenging scent" is to me. This is not meant to discourage anyone from sampling this in fact I encourage you to broaden your olfactory horizons because what is so redeeming is the smooth amber and divine woody drydown that awaits those with an everlasting reward! Slightly harsh in the opening but hauntingly beautiful in the base! No matter your opinion you will always remember Tauer's Arabian Knight and it will make an impression you will not soon forget. ~
Kind Regards, Plat ~
Scent 3.0/10
4 Awards
L'Air du Désert Marocain
This fragrance opens with an intense orange note that is sweetened by vanilla and boosted by lavender. Underneath these sweet and bright notes I smell a dry, husky base of spices and birch tar which have a counterbalancing effect on the dominant orange note cluster. As the fragrance progresses a bright and powerful floral note emerges from what is left of the orange note and the vanilla reveals its true amber-y nature. The base of the fragrance is now unmistakably wood-y, with a few flecks of spices. The dry down is the typical sweetish Tauerade.
Scent 8.0/10
Very helpful Review    9 Awards
A Strange Ghost
Andy Tauer's L'Air du Désert Maroccaine is like the signature fragrance of this perfumer. It contains the essence of something that can be found in a lot of Tauer perfumes, and if you want to start your exploration of Tauer perfumes with something typical, then this fragrance should be your first choice.

The notes in this fragrance are not so easy to separate from each other. The result is homogeneous and unique, and it is difficult to compare with other perfumes.

Dry desert air – cold at night and burning hot during daytime: the only way to cope with this perfume seems to be to compare it with the images that this name might evoke. I haven't been to the Sahara yet, so my experience is somewhat limited.

I'd rather plead for looking at this perfume as an abstract fragrance experience. Let us classify this as an abstract perfume - just the way we speak of abstract music which does not want to express a special mood or even a natural phenomenon. If I don't get any images, then maybe sounds at least. Looking at this Toauer perfume, Johann Sebastian Bach comes to my mind. His works were of great exactness and constructed around the counterpoint. Listening to the Art of Fugue, the Well-Tempered Clavier or the Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin may reflect the bitterness, earthiness and depth, but also the perfect balance of the ingredients of this Andy Tauer perfume.

And just like the more esoteric works of Bach, L'Air du Desert Maroccaine will not reveal its secrets immediately. This is not a fragrance of big, theatrical effects, nothing that evokes a must-have-reflex. In a way, you sense that this is high level perfumery, but you may find it difficult to explain.

Personally, L'Air du Désert Maroccaine was a difficult experience for me; I found it particularly hard to wear. I wore it once at a night out at the theatre, and I did not feel at home with it. It annoyed me as it was demanding more than appropriate of my attention. I do not think I accidentally over-applied. It simply did not belong to me, it stayed something strange and alien. All the time I felt the notion to look behind my back to find out who is wearing this strange perfume – it haunted me like a ghost.

L'Air du Désert Maroccaine contains a certain strange resinous bitterness which I also find in other Andy Tauer perfumes. This is obviously the personal stamp of this perfumer, and it is not for me. Nevertheless, I have to admit that L'Air du Désert Maroccaine is a great fragrance.
Bottle 5.0/10
Absolute
Absolute. Unique. Unrivaled.

This is one of the best fragrance i've ever smelt.

Opens spicy and then dries down to something unbelievable delicious! I cant even describe it. Warm, sweet and comforting amber.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are enormous. The package is also very beautiful. Definetely a masterpiece.

Updated January 2014
Very helpful Review    8 Awards
Hot Desert Air
I will add my review to the long line of glorious accolades in the internet perfume review world. They were the basis upon which I bought it - unsniffed - and was not disappointed. To the contrary, it is one of the best unisex colognes around.

Usually men's colognes are too bold, clean or whatever ... this one is a cologne that can be worn from morning to night. In the morning, it gives you that extra lift after stepping out of the shower, in the evening - now spray on a lot - it projects the aura of what the name promises. Literally: dry desert air ... That may be true if I wanted to dream in that direction but - if it were called "intense lemon verbena with a lot of depth" it would be unromantic, yet true.

Anyway, I love it, just love it. It is both a close-to-skin scent and a short sillage scent. To really feel it, one has to spray on a lot and let it dry down. The stages are rather much of the same from opening to end, or is it my nose? Whatever, the dry down is rather long lasting and will compound when you spray on more. This is not a sillage monster, rather a harmonious and inoffensive scent. It is comfortable and wearable on all occasions. If it were not so expensive, this would be my go-to scent but here niche quality comes in an expensive 50 ml size, so it has to be appreciated.
3 Awards
Déjà-vu
A very nice lady introduced me to Tauer perfumes. After falling head over heels for Lys du Désert, I had high expectations.
On first spritz, I was a little taken aback by the strong spices, very raw, as if I were standing in my kitchen. The top is strong, sharp, masculine. I wasn't sure this was something for me. Towards the middle I get some woody notes, vetiver and cedar, and the whole vibe reminded me of something by Serge Lutens, maybe Vetiver? It's hard to pin down exactly which one. The base gets softer and sweeter, powdery, dry (I love dry scents) with amber, woods and I think I can even smell some tobacco.
L'air du désert marocain doesn't project much, and longevity wasn't all that great on me either, maybe 3-4 hours. I sprayed it 3 times at 1-2 hours interval, and this seems to give the best results, adding it layer by layer. I also found that even after I had gone to the drydown, at times a faint citrus note would pop up. Quite interesting, and even though I usually wrinkle my nose at citrus, this wasn't bothering me.
As a whole, I would say this is a very good perfume, definitely unisex, and if it were gifted to me, I will gladly wear it. But the whole experience to me was a déjà-vu of a Serge Lutens composition, and since I already have so many SL perfumes, I will probably not buy L'air du désert marocain. I'll save up for Lys du désert, which is like nothing I have ever smelled and has that dry Tauerade that I fell in love with.
Scent 5.0/10
Helpful Review    6 Awards
A Contrarian Point Of View...
I am afraid this scent is not really my thing. I don't *dislike* it, but I am not feeling it either. I enjoyed the top notes and was optimistic based on all of the praise I have heard about the scent and its descriptors from folks, but alas it was not meant to be...

After the enjoyable aromatic top notes I just get a lot of amber and a hair of spice. I like spicy scents in general, but there really is not *enough* spice here and *too* much amber (with a hint of the vanilla others have mentioned previously mixed in for good measure). I am afraid it just does not work well and is rather boring in my opinion.

Bottom line is Tauer deserves a lot of credit for using quality ingredients and going the extra mile in their entire customer-focused approach, but at the end of the day it all comes down to whether you enjoy the scent, and in my case the answer is I am indifferent to it so I give it a 2.5 star out of 5 neutral rating.
Helpful Review    3 Awards
Better than imagined
OMG! This is my very first introduction to Niche. I can smell the difference instantly between mainstream and Niche (as they say). I am completely in love.i knew it would be good but not THIS good! I've never smelled anything like it not even my prized Tom Fords. This stuff is serious business folks, no joking around in this camp. I'm afraid I might have a new addiction...
jtd
Greatly helpful Review    16 Awards
temporarily speechless
I read Susan Orlean’s The Orchid Thief years ago. Some time after, I saw the film Adaptation, about which I knew nothing except that it had something to do with the book. To make a film about the inability of the screenwriter to adapt the book was an interesting premise and I found I loved the film. It was smart and exceedingly entertaining, a balance Hollywood manages to find only rarely.

I’d hoped to be clever enough to dream up some ingenious way of talking about l’Air du Desert Marocain. I thought if I waited long enough, it would become clear. Two years down the road, I’m throwing in the towel on wit and inspiration.

I wear perfume every day, but this is the perfume I wear when I want to make wearing perfume a special occasion. I think of it as remarkable, but since I’ve never managed to be able to say anything sensical about it, remarkable is precisely the wrong word. A well-considered piece of abstract art shouldn’t be judged more successful as it grows closer to the descriptive or narrative. Those criteria are irrelevant. Despite its dreamy name, l’Air is an outstanding abstract perfume in that it is rich with ideas and imbued with possibility. If anything, it is more evocative than suggestive. I don’t think, desert. I don’t think, smoke = incense = sacred. I smell it and my head rises, my shoulders release, my eyes open and the world becomes saturated. This is how perfume is art.
Sillage 7.5/10
Scent 7.0/10
I like it ... I think.
My first wearing of Tauer's L'Air du Désert Marocain was fraught with all sorts of expectation, having read glowing reviews of it's virtuosity. It failed rather dismally on the back of my hand and I thought "mph ... more marketing drivel", and relayed my disappointment via various channels, sparking a deluge of comments espousing disbelief. Had I got it wrong?

As it turns out, my initial evaluation was 'somewhat' incorrect, as I magnanimously (which makes me sound like a total prat but 'magnanimous' is my word of the day and I was killing to use it in a sentence LOL) decided after emptying my sample and giving it a full wearing today.
Suffice it to say that another wearing was in order and I'm very happy that I did so. L'Air du Désert Marocain shares similarities with Killian's Incense Oud ... indeed, they contain quite a few notes in common being Geranium, Labdanum, Cedar and Patchouli ... relatively heavy hitters all - especially the Patch. The fact that Incense Oud contains very little Agarwood mould (to my nose anyway) is neither here nor there ... what is remarkable between the two is the Incense (Labdanum), bringing to mind my days as an altar boy in the Catholic Church.
I get a muted sweetness in L'Air du Désert Marocain, while the same effect is rather amped up in the Killian ... in both fragrances undoubtedly caused by the florals. I must confess to experiencing a good deal of Vanilla in 'Marocain', even though it's not a listed note. Perhaps what I'm smelling is created by a combination of some of the listed notes. This is a delightful take on a Spicy Oriental with Chypre leanings. It deserves it's reputation ... causing one to think of what a moonlit night overlooking the sand dunes from a lush oasis in the Sahara might actually smell like.

Is it for me? I'm not sure yet ... I think a decant is in order so that I may live with it for just a time longer :).
Sillage 10.0/10
Greatly helpful Review    8 Awards
Yes, There IS a Perfumer in the House!
I've been ranting of late about some devolutions in the perfume world, including rampant dilution—not only by mass market producers, but also some niche brands as well—so it's certainly a relief to be able to turn to one of Andy Tauer's creations as a reminder that there is still hope. Yes, even in a world filled with meaningless and irrelevant flankers which evaporate from collective memory nearly as fast as they evaporate from the skin, in a quaint corner of Switzerland, genuine perfumes are still being made.

L'AIR DU DESERT MAROCAIN bears the unmistakeable "wild" signature of this house. Lots of complexity and depth and layers and some very heavy notes, which are however thoughtfully measured and blended. This truly unique composition is an oriental chypre with an ambergris base. Yes, that's a mouthful, and L'AIR DU DESERT MAROCAIN is indeed a noseful--but in a good way! Evernia prunastri and evernia furfuracea account for this perfume's chypre demeanor, but the spiciness imparted by coriander and cumin keep it oriental without leading the wearer inadvertently back to the kitchen. The animalic quality imparted by the ambergris is not at all unlike some leather notes I've sniffed.

A beautiful, contemplative composition, suitable for guys and gals alike who appreciate a good dark chypre, although there is definitely more here than that. Let's just say that chypre appreciation is a prerequisite to a successful encounter with this perfume. Very potent, as I find all of the Tauer creations to be. This one is marked as "eau de toilette intense," but it may as well be pure perfume, since it behaves just as well, with big sillage and excellent longevity. L'AIR DU DESERT MAROCAIN is a perfume best worn when one wishes to experience the beauty of perfume, as an event in and of itself.
Very helpful Review    5 Awards
Nothing compares
This is, by far, my favorite scent. It's got everything I want. It's earthy, hot, spicy, arid. It wears beautifully in hot or cold temperatures. In fact, I think I like it most in the heat of summer. It smells amazing as your skin heats up. This was my first niche, purchased back in 2009. I recently purchased bottle number four. So-yeah I like it :)

Nugegeo 9 months ago
Caution: While wearing L'AdDM you may experience elation, fragrance-induced euphoria and the need to tell others you smell magnificent. :-)+5
Bottle 10.0
Sillage 10.0
Longevity 10.0
Scent 9.0
Lexa 17 days ago
Breathtaking amber,amazing aromatic dry lavender and coriander,i like to imagine the three kings in the Bible bringing gifts,there it is!+4
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 8.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 10.0

Popular Tauer Perfumes

No. 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain by Tauer Perfumes Collectible PHI - Une Rose de Kandahar by Tauer Perfumes No. 06 - Incense Rosé by Tauer Perfumes No. 03 - Lonestar Memories by Tauer Perfumes Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme by Tauer Perfumes No. 01 - Le Maroc pour Elle by Tauer Perfumes No. 14 - Noontide Petals by Tauer Perfumes No. 08 - Une Rose Chyprée by Tauer Perfumes No. 05 - Incense Extrême by Tauer Perfumes No. 09 - Orange Star by Tauer Perfumes Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer Perfumes No. 04 - Rêverie au Jardin by Tauer Perfumes Cologne du Maghreb by Tauer Perfumes Pentachord White by Tauer Perfumes No. 07 - Vetiver Dance by Tauer Perfumes No. 11 - Carillon pour un Ange by Tauer Perfumes Lonesome Rider by Tauer Perfumes No. 10 - Une Rose Vermeille by Tauer Perfumes Pentachord Verdant by Tauer Perfumes Sotto la Luna - Gardenia by Tauer Perfumes