Cologne du Maghreb 2021

Version from 2021
Cologne du Maghreb (2021) by Tauer Perfumes
Cologne du Maghreb (2021) is a new perfume by Tauer Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Andy Tauer

Top Notes Top NotesRed mandarin orangeRed mandarin orange ClementineClementine PetitgrainPetitgrain RosemaryRosemary Clary sageClary sage Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba GrapefruitGrapefruit BergamotBergamot LemonLemon LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroliNeroli Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute Bourbon geraniumBourbon geranium Moroccan rose absoluteMoroccan rose absolute Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbreinolAmbreinol Atlas cedarAtlas cedar Java vetiverJava vetiver LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 04.05.2022.

what a pity
it is as beautiful as it is weak, unfortunately ... very short duration, like the projection ... I repeat, it is really a beautiful perfume and this thing embitters me because I would only be able to wear it in the evening after a shower.
It's a really pity in my opinion... i would love to have a fragrance li8ke these but with more and more performance.
Ischgelroi
A perfect cologne, if the durability would be right....
Cologne du Maghreb I wanted to test for some time, especially after the successful for me blind buy Tauer Orange Star. Cologne du Maghreb I have imagined as a unique fragrance for the summer, which brings the typical Tauer properties, uniqueness and good durability. Cologne du Maghreb was able to fulfill the uniqueness 100%. A classic cologne with a special twist. Unfortunately, the shelf life is more than disappointing for me, but more about this later.
Cologne du Maghreb opens with a baltic load of orange. The individual orange varieties I could not recognize. After the orange subsides, a herbal note is added, which helps Cologne du Maghreb to a very good independence. I can detect rosemary, lavender and sage. After about 30 minutes, a slight dextrose note comes through, as other perfumos have described. I think this comes from neroli and the orange blossom combined with a very gentle rose note. I can't really detect the base with the exception of the vetiver.

Unfortunately, it goes after about 30 minutes already to the end with Cologne du Maghreb, more precisely after a little over 30 minutes Cologne du Maghreb is already weakening. After 2 hours Cologne du Maghreb is already completely skin and after 3 hours completely disappeared. This low durability is just too little for me, especially because 2-3x re-spraying a day just gets too expensive. Cologne du Maghreb is just too expensive for me to forgive or accept this poor durability. For 50€ per bottle I would accept it but not for 119€. The silage is unfortunately as weak as the shelf life

Unfortunately, it creates Cologne du Maghreb thus not in my collection, even if the fragrance is perfect for me and is really one of the best Colognes I have smelled so far.

Vrabec
From tangy sour orange peel to dextrose
I am not a Tauer expert, admittedly measures I have only had 4 of his creations under the nose. All I liked more than well, the usual suspect № 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain Eau de Toilette Intense will also certainly find its way into my collection. His unusual career in the perfume industry I find more than sympathetic, just like his transparency on social media..
In addition: according to Instagram Cologne du Maghreb is "empty" whether it is only the first batch or this was generally limited, I do not know.... But this just as a hint.

Cologne du Maghreb is a reissue of the 2010 published original ( Cologne du Maghreb (2010) ) , which I have unfortunately never smelled. Just like the original version, natural ingredients are used here by Tauer. Only more concentrated it is to be, differences in the fragrances there are none, except for the fluctuations to which natural fragrances are subject.

The fragrance

Cologne du Maghreb starts with a flood of peels of various fruits, primarily the orangey, here clementine and tangerine. These leave an authentic fruity impression, like the smell of freshly squeezed juice.
However, the fragrance does not become sweet, the hesperides lemon, bergamot and petigrain are prominently represented, in a rather immature green, very bitter form and pull the water out of your salivary glands, like a good gin and tonic does. For in the start, the fragrance is primarily bitter and sour.
Green or herbaceous impressions I have in the first few minutes none. These are really wonderful and also very strong in the sillage. Would it remain so, I would immediately strike.
Unfortunately, the bitterness pulls you back already after 10 minutes and the initially extremely tangy fragrance comes to rest. The acidity settles down a bit and the fruity sweetness gains weight, turning from a juicy more into a powdery direction. Although everything still remains very natural, I think more and more of dextrose from the pharmacy. And that disappoints me a little, just because the start was so nice.
Towards the base, the powdery sweetness decreases and it becomes slightly woodier. A soft, dry dust association (possibly from the cedar?) mixes in, along with a really unsweet, airy rose.
A dry shimmering atmosphere is created by this, very skillfully.
Rosemary and lavender play a minor role here, which I very much welcome, because lavender can spoil a perfume for me, if too strongly perceptible.

Unfortunately, it is with the durability not so long hin and after an hour is the good only after perceptible near the skin. Until then, however, he radiates quite well. Whether you invest in a bottle for this hour, everyone must know for themselves.

With Colognes it is a bit like with wheels. You don't reinvent them. But here we have a natural representative, which at least conjures a smile on my face and whose top note is madness.

SyrrysOneSyrrysOne 12 months ago
3rd application today... But I think I've figured out what this puts me in mind of... Old Spice Original. But only a bit and occasionally.

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by SyrrysOne
by SyrrysOne

Popular by Tauer Perfumes

№ 02 - L'Air du Désert Marocain (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Tauer Perfumes Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer Perfumes Collectible PHI - Une Rose de Kandahar by Tauer Perfumes Attar AT by Tauer Perfumes № 03 - Lonestar Memories by Tauer Perfumes L'Air des Alpes Suisses by Tauer Perfumes № 08 - Une Rose Chyprée by Tauer Perfumes L'Eau by Tauer Perfumes Sundowner by Tauer Perfumes № 06 - Incense Rosé by Tauer Perfumes Les Années 25 by Tauer Perfumes № 14 - Noontide Petals by Tauer Perfumes L'Oudh by Tauer Perfumes № 05 - Incense Extrême by Tauer Perfumes № 01 - Le Maroc pour Elle by Tauer Perfumes Collectible ZETA - A Linden Blossom Theme by Tauer Perfumes L'Air du Désert Marocain (Solid Perfume) by Tauer Perfumes Sotto la Luna - Tuberose by Tauer Perfumes Lonesome Rider by Tauer Perfumes № 09 - Orange Star by Tauer Perfumes