Rose Flash 2014

Rose Flash by Tauerville
Rose Flash is a popular limited perfume by Tauerville for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-resinous. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Limited Edition

Andy Tauer

Rose absoluteRose absolute
AmberAmber
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.01.2022.

Andy Tauer doesn't provide a complete list of notes on purpose. He wishes that the scent is experienced as a whole and not dissected into pieces.

Excellent Rose
It's a rose bomb !!
that is what I can say you will get a beautiful smell ,very balanced rose perfume
sillage and longevity are amazing
good job Andy

Delectable Candy Rose
My God, Andy is a genius! I love many of his roses but this one just takes the cake. Or the candy, more appropriately. Blind buying this, I had a thick overly sweet rose in mind. What I got is exactly that and more. Delicious and creamy, fruity and rosey, full-bodied and red. This is more than rose: it is an explosion of juicy ecstasy. Forget the sillage and longevity, this beauty lasts and projects like crazy. I cannot get enough. One of my all-time favorite perfumes.
2.5

Pipette
A thick, full rose perfume
The first thought that comes to my mind is "marmalade", the thick raspberry kind that clings to the spoon. Andy Tauer's "Une Rose Vermeille" has that same quality. The reason here is probably the 20% perfume concentration that makes this perfume immense and noticeable. There is nothing fluffy about it. Soft, fluffy, cloud-like is usually the type the perfume which I prefer. Now here, as I have the rollerball version, I just dab it on - behind the ears like perfume extrait used to be applied - and the scent can make a nice wake (sillage) nonetheless. The scent opens strong, leads over to a warm and full middle notes region, and dries down to something clean, probably citrus. I am surprised that citrus is at the end, but have no complaints.

CARON also has a few of these thick perfumes and is a point of reference to me.

Wear it daily if you go a quiet path ... it is NOT for jogging or exercise class.

Wear it proudly to a concert or a gala.

The bottle is non-descript and not worthy of such a nice and glamorous perfume. In another presentation - like housed in an ornate bottle and presented with a luscious advertising campaign, this could be a great seller. Now here we just have to rely on the workmanship of Andy Tauer who really knows how to put a scent together.

Only word of mouth can close the gap for this undiscovered gem.

The price is very reasonable for a niche product. Will I buy it? No need right now as the roller ball bottle is filled with a long lasting and sparingly applied product.

The best Rose of the Tauer Rose World.

FabirssFabirss 3 years ago
The most amazing syrupy candied rose ever made.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Purple rose with a gourmand "turkish delight" note. Later on a slight citrusy-fresh accent is noticeable as well.

by OleTrufa
by OleTrufa
by XDiable
by XDiable

Popular Tauerville

Vanilla Flash by Tauerville Fruitchouli Flash by Tauerville Incense Flash by Tauerville Amber Flash by Tauerville Patch Flash by Tauerville Tuberose Flash by Tauerville When We Cuddle and I Can Smell your Perfume on My Clothes by Tauerville Hyacinth and a Mechanic by Tauerville He Left His Cologne in My Bedroom by Tauerville Vetiver & Petitgrain Splash by Tauerville