Wonderstruck Enchanted 2012 Eau de Parfum

Wonderstruck Enchanted (Eau de Parfum) by Taylor Swift
Wonderstruck Enchanted (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Taylor Swift for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Top Notes Top NotesPassion fruitPassion fruit
PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woodsBlond woods
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 07.03.2021.

"Glazed Champaca" plus "Red Berries" (scare quotes intended)
I must be getting better at dissecting celebrity scents, as I immediately detected a couple of differences between Taylor Swift WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED and its predecessor, WONDERSTRUCK. First, the fruit of WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED seems more like the proverbial "red berries" than the purplish fruits of WONDERSTRUCK. Second, the ugly pseudo-amber-pseudo-woody base which I so dislike is not present in WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED.

Together these changes already make ENCHANTED a better fragrance to my nose. I can even imagine, if I try really hard, that somewhere in this sweet hot mess (just wanted to use that expression, since everyone else does so with such vim and verve--but what does it mean????) is a note which I believe to be new to perfumery: glazed champaca blossom. Better glazed champaca than glazed carrots, I suppose, but let's be honest: no plant life was sacrificed in the production of this perfume.

I consider WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED to be closer to the Britney Spears line-up than to the Jessica Simpson. Which makes sense, since this, too, is an Elizabeth Arden, not a Parlux creation.

Rubyred
As Midnight Fantasy is to Fantasy ...
As Midnight Fantasy is to Fantasy, so is Wonderstruck Enchanted to Wonderstruck.
I liked Wonderstruck. It has a pretty, freesia note. I didn't buy it because I thought it was rather expensive for what it was, a happy fruity floral.

I like Wonderstruck Enchanted too. It's more of a vanilla, not a cloying oriental but a lighter, subtle, fruity oriental, blueberry or peony, a bit more grown up than Wonderstruck. Has a soft body, hints of sweet woodsy musk. Lasts about 7 hours on me with 4-5 sprays. Dries down soft and with a hint of vanilla or toffee.

I consider it's still too expensive for what it is. I already have Midnight Fantasy (a slightly stronger floral oriental) so I probably wouldn't buy this even if it came around on special.

Bcars10Bcars10 5 years ago
3.5
In a nutshell, it's just berries with ice cream on top. Fairly linear. Not horrible, but probably more for the under-25 crowd.

by Undsofort
by Madkat
by Nici1993
by Nici1993

Popular Taylor Swift

Incredible Things by Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (Eau de Parfum) by Taylor Swift Taylor Made of Starlight by Taylor Swift Taylor (Eau de Parfum) by Taylor Swift Taylor (Solid Perfume) by Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted (Solid Perfume) by Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (Solid Perfume) by Taylor Swift