Vu 1975 Eau de Toilette Concentrated

Vu (Eau de Toilette Concentrated) by Ted Lapidus
Vu (Eau de Toilette Concentrated) is a popular perfume by Ted Lapidus for women and was released in 1975. The scent is spicy-chypre. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFruitsFruits SpicesSpices Green notesGreen notes Citrus fruitsCitrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesCloveClove HoneyHoney IrisIris JasmineJasmine RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss LeatherLeather PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla CivetCivet

Submitted by Pemberley, last update on 26.05.2022.

E-Drive (emotional drive)
As can be seen from all the previous comments, the fragrance is a greeting from the past. But some memories never go away...
At the beginning spicy fruit/fruity spice with a well perceptible citrus note. This disappears relatively quickly to make room for spicy flowers. None of them is recognizable here, a rich, colourful, fully blossoming bouquet with a spicy note. Slowly the honey creeps up and makes the heart note round and soft. Until a mossy component then develops in the base with wood and (very little) leather, softened by vanilla. Somewhere there is also a pussy cat sneaking around, but thank God it only blows from afar.
What is interesting about the fragrance, however, is not so much its fragrance pyramid as what it does with our emotional world. It reminds me of the time after the Matura, of the feeling of freedom at that time. At that time I felt very grown up, tall and (sometimes) quite sexy. What times!
Turandot fished me with a little sample of the Extrait! Thank you Turandot!

PS: It's the memories that are strongly linked to feelings that never go away! You can forget the rest.
A piece of youth
I still remember when the girlfriend picked me up for our nightly "must round" and even had a wonderful smell.

Spicy, fruity and sweet. Such an attractive fragrance melange !
In addition, flowers mixed with honey.

This fragrance was pleasantly caught in her teddy coat - and I immediately asked her for her exquisite perfume.
Vu - she answers proudly and fished the bottle out of her handbag.

Vu? Seen it?

I gratefully took a spray and also fell into the full scent, like in a duvet.

But on - our tour through the Bermuda Triangle was waiting.

And Vu didn't mind the smells in the discos and pubs - it was above it.

Vu - and we were seen and smelled too.

A young man spoke to me about my Duftaura.
He said he absolutely had to give the perfume to his girlfriend.

And after a night of dancing my first step was into the perfumery and I happily bought this beautiful Lapidus.
My ma had a bottle on the chest of drawers too.

Right now the radio is playing - Black : It`s a wonderful Life.

What could go better with the wonderful scent and beautiful memories ?
Wonderful and crazy memories
I can tell you I loved this fragrance and so did my sister, my girlfriend and her girlfriend. Oh, my God, everyone smelled it and it was great! Everybody bought it in the late '70s. It was quite expensive for us young girls back then. It was guarded like a precious treasure, but it was treated very generously. The bottles were quickly empty. He smelled super good, a little green, woody, spicy, with the beloved Patchuli and he held for 2 days. I think he had a huge fan community and I only exchanged good memories with a friend last week. I'd really like to smell it again today. Do I still like it?

I loVU
I whish I had known VU when I was younger.
It could defiantly be my signature perfume.

Its a beautiful Chypre.
Opens with mossy, woodsy-leathery
(light leather) notes.
Dries down to a woodsy honeyed
The floral base adds a little sweetness
but it is not sweet-rather clean and
Uplifting.

Thank you Dr. Smellgood
for the decant.

ABBA and Crocodile Rock
I have quite carefully and excitedly opened the bottle . . . . . .
Two drops on my wrist and immediately I knew "this is he" and has said it also one.
This is not at all to much for me! Perhaps also because I am so happy. I had Vu ahead of my marriage and this dates back 30 years.

The head note is very tastily and at first easily piercing but this has let me shrink back under no circumstances. On the contrary. The woody, mossy notes develop very fast. I take Chypre and keep leather. Yes, at all not sultrily and immensely sensory.
How earlier!

The wrist permanently walks to my nose . . . . . .

Dear Turandot, many thanks to you. The stage is opened up.
It was allowed to be teenagers:-) again. It was the time, as ABBA on the turntable turned and Elton John Crocodile played skirt.

by Millefiori
by Millefiori
Miniaturflakon
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular by Ted Lapidus

Ted Lapidus pour Homme (1978) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Altamir (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Lapidus pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus BlackSoul Imperial (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus WhiteSoul by Ted Lapidus Lapidus pour Homme Black Extreme by Ted Lapidus Création (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus TL pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Oud Noir by Ted Lapidus Rumba Passion by Ted Lapidus Oud Blanc by Ted Lapidus Envol (Parfum) by Ted Lapidus Fantasme by Ted Lapidus BlackSoul (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Ted Lapidus pour Homme (1999) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Rumba (2009) by Ted Lapidus Lapidus pour Homme Sport by Ted Lapidus Poker Face by Ted Lapidus Envol (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Création de Minuit by Ted Lapidus