Vu (1975) Eau de Toilette Concentrated

Vu (Eau de Toilette Concentrated) by Ted Lapidus

Vu (Eau de Toilette Concentrated) is a popular perfume by Ted Lapidus for women and was released in 1975. The scent is spicy-chypre. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFruits, Spices, Green notes, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Honey, Iris, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Leather, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Civet

Submitted by Pemberley, last update on 30.05.2019

7.5 5.0 8.0/10

I loVU
I whish I had known VU when I was younger.
It could defiantly be my signature perfume.

Its a beautiful Chypre.
Opens with mossy, woodsy-leathery
(light leather) notes.
Dries down to a woodsy honeyed
The floral base adds a little sweetness
but it is not sweet-rather clean and
Uplifting.

Thank you Dr. Smellgood
for the decant.
5.0 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

ABBA and Crocodile Rock
I have quite carefully and excitedly opened the bottle . . . . . .
Two drops on my wrist and immediately I knew "this is he" and has said it also one.
This is not at all to much for me! Perhaps also because I am so happy. I had Vu ahead of my marriage and this dates back 30 years.

The head note is very tastily and at first easily piercing but this has let me shrink back under no circumstances. On the contrary. The woody, mossy notes develop very fast. I take Chypre and keep leather. Yes, at all not sultrily and immensely sensory.
How earlier!

The wrist permanently walks to my nose . . . . . .

Dear Turandot, many thanks to you. The stage is opened up.
It was allowed to be teenagers:-) again. It was the time, as ABBA on the turntable turned and Elton John Crocodile played skirt.

by Millefiori
by Millefiori
Miniaturflakon
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Ted Lapidus

Altamir (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus WhiteSoul by Ted Lapidus Lapidus pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus BlackSoul Imperial (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Création (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Vu (Eau de Toilette Concentrated) by Ted Lapidus Lapidus pour Homme Black Extreme by Ted Lapidus Ted Lapidus pour Homme (1978) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Rumba Passion by Ted Lapidus TL pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Fantasme by Ted Lapidus Silk Way by Ted Lapidus Lapidus Woman by Ted Lapidus BlackSoul (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus Rumba (2009) by Ted Lapidus Ted Lapidus pour Homme (1999) (Eau de Toilette) by Ted Lapidus WhiteSoul Gold & Diamonds by Ted Lapidus Fou d'Elle by Ted Lapidus Oud Noir by Ted Lapidus Envol (Parfum) by Ted Lapidus