Barkhane 2013

Barkhane by Téo Cabanel
Barkhane is a perfume by Téo Cabanel for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli
ImmortelleImmortelle
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 19.11.2021.

Sandalwood effect
This is beautiful — warm, dry spicy woods that have given many people around me the impression that I am wearing a sandalwood perfume, though no sandalwood is listed in the notes. It is much less of an amber than the analysis on Fragrantica suggests (an analysis that persuaded me to purchase this in my ongoing search for my perfect amber fragrance!) —rather, there are “ambery facets” precisely as the reviewer below notes. which bloom at times and just slightly sweeten the dryness of the sandalwood impression. I most recently tested this before bed, and woke up with the sandalwoody scent on my pillow — lovely! It is fairly light and transparent for a scent built partly on resins, reminding me a little of Tam Dao in that respect and in its dry-woods effects, but has good lasting power on me.

Hafshin
spicy lovers must test!!!
Attention spicy and oriental fragrance fans!!! : don't miss testing this gem.
I would describe it as warm, spicy, and woody with ambery facets.
It doesn't perform beastly but stays with you for a few hours, and I feel the scent is so good that I wouldn't mind it not staying for a long time. In cold weather, it will kindly envelop you like a warm wool blanket. I would spray my scarf with this and enjoy it to the fullest as I spend my time with it.
It's not so formal. You can wear it with not-so-formal clothes on a date in the evening or when you visit your loved ones during the day.

by GewoonBB
by GewoonBB
by Calendula
by Calendula
by Marien
by Marien

Popular Téo Cabanel

Café Cabanel by Téo Cabanel Oh Là Là by Téo Cabanel Alahine by Téo Cabanel Hegoa by Téo Cabanel Oha by Téo Cabanel Méloé by Téo Cabanel Lace Garden by Téo Cabanel Je Ne Sais Quoi by Téo Cabanel Early Roses by Téo Cabanel Julia by Téo Cabanel Très French by Téo Cabanel Ça Boum by Téo Cabanel Rendez-Vous by Téo Cabanel Kasar by Téo Cabanel Et Voilà by Téo Cabanel Jaspé by Téo Cabanel