Early Roses 2010

Early Roses by Téo Cabanel
Early Roses is a perfume by Téo Cabanel for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepperPink pepper
Green notesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
GeraniumGeranium
Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Woody notesWoody notes
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Lav, last update on 01.12.2021.

Short lived Rose
On my skin, this is a very light rose scent with a dash of pink pepper as the top note. Jasmine lightly perks through as do some musk and Amber. Sillage is basically very close to the skin and longevity on me is 2-3 hours. Not a bad scent but too light and short-lasting on me.
Viellanka
I can't stop thinking about him...
Over a year ago, I ordered a series of scent samples, including the Early Roses by Téo Cabanel. The fragrance pyramid just sounded wonderful and there was nothing in it that would bother me.

It was Friday evening, I was looking forward to the weekend and to testing the scent samples. Before I went to bed, I took the fillings out of my pocket and tested one of them. The first sample that fell out of the envelope was Early Roses.

I sprayed it on my wrist, smelled it and was totally horrified, because I smelled mainly the hot pepper! There were some flowers around but the pepper was very dominant.

I was shocked and horrified by the strong peppery and biting note and thought to myself - no, this is definitely not my scent! - and threw the rest of that scent sample in the trash... (stupid nut). Disappointed by the perfume and exhausted by the week I went to bed and just wanted to sleep.

The next morning I thought to myself - where does this smell come from?!? - this time in a positive sense! I was awakened by a gentle rose fragrance that was so wonderful and irresistible that I couldn't get enough of it. I sniffed my wrist in bed for a while and found that it was the same perfume that I had tested the night before! Overnight the roses and the jasmine on my wrist unfolded completely and I could only see them in the morning. There was hardly any spicy pepper left.

I am still annoyed that I acted too hastily and just threw the sample away and I can't stop thinking about this perfume ever since. I should have just given this wonderful fragrance more time...

That wasn't love at first sight. At first I just wanted to run away. But then I was awakened by him as gently and wonderfully as never before by anyone.

With the next fragrance sample order I'm on it and it's my turn to order Early Roses again and who knows... maybe Téo and I will become something after all! :)

Nice and easy rose
Fresh and light, a rose scent in the classical mould, stronger than an Eau fraiche but a bit lighter than an EdT by les Parfums de Rosine for example.
Citrussy topnotes and a dewy, natural pink rose make this fragrances which consists of good raw materials, but which is devoid of any surprises. Staying power is good for such a fine, summery scent. If you are into rose-soliflores and if you want to play it safe, you can't make any mistake with this one. Would also make a nice present.

by AnneBoleyn
by AnneBoleyn

Popular Téo Cabanel

Café Cabanel by Téo Cabanel Oh Là Là by Téo Cabanel Alahine by Téo Cabanel Barkhane by Téo Cabanel Hegoa by Téo Cabanel Oha by Téo Cabanel Méloé by Téo Cabanel Lace Garden by Téo Cabanel Je Ne Sais Quoi by Téo Cabanel Julia by Téo Cabanel Très French by Téo Cabanel Kasar by Téo Cabanel Ça Boum by Téo Cabanel Rendez-Vous by Téo Cabanel Et Voilà by Téo Cabanel Jaspé by Téo Cabanel