Balì by Terre del Garda

Balì is a perfume by Terre del Garda for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is synthetic-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lime, Bitter orange, Amyris wood
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Coriander, Frankincense, Oak wood
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.08.2018

7.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

A mystic experience
I was in Salò (Northern Italy, on the Garda lake western coast) for a weekend when, while I was walking, I saw a shop where there were some perfumes of the brand "Terre del Garda". I came in immediately.
The seller made me test the fragrances inspirated to the winds blowing on the Garda lake and in particular I was attracted by this unisex scent called like the cold wind blowing in winter .
I sprayed it and it was immediately a mystic experience: a Woody scent arrived immediately to my nose, deep and charming; i didn't smell so much the citruses (other Garda lake's typical notes), maybe these fizzy notes were a little covered by the woods (but it could be my nose).Then I appreciated the oud -leathery heart , but what conquired me and remained on my skin for hours and hours after a shower too was the incensed notemixed to the warm Woody base. Simply wonderful. This scent has an extraordinary sillage and represents one of my dearest memories I have in my mind and in my heart: the Garda lake in the cold season.
For its longevity and its strong sillage I recommend this scent as night perfume or winter perfume. The bottle is simple and minimal, but very elegant, blue coloured like the lake when the evening comes.
The price for a 100ml size is high, but the product is good and made with niche perfumery ingredients.
Enjoy the blue hour on the Garda lake wearing this scent!

Jazzy76 11 months ago
Bali is one of the winds blowing o the Garda lake. Mysterious,deep and incensed,this fragrance conquired me+2

Popular Terre del Garda

Ora by Terre del Garda Tassoni 225 by Terre del Garda Isola del Garda by Terre del Garda Peler by Terre del Garda Balì by Terre del Garda Vinessa by Terre del Garda Blu by Terre del Garda Giallo by Terre del Garda Lilla by Terre del Garda Verde by Terre del Garda