Goutte de MercureOmbre Mercure (2012)

Goutte de Mercure / Ombre Mercure by By Terry / Terry de Gunzburg

Goutte de Mercure is a popular perfume by By Terry / Terry de Gunzburg for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Violet, Ylang-ylang, Orris root, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Avelus, last update on 17.08.2019

10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Anke63
A short but heavenly dream
Dear ones,

In a nutshell, I'm not a comic writer, but the statements don't leave enough room for excessive emotional outbursts.

This fragrance arrived today thanks to a dear Parfuma with me. *Bussi*

A short sprayer, hardly time for attention, no, I don't like that, so tested this afternoon with respect.

Kindly, I am on cloud 7. (Shalimar, please close your ears)
It starts with me with a hint of green, the violet leaf, but already from behind a shred of jasmine flashes out, it makes the green immediately round and lovely.
In general, green only plays a short extra role, because the violet leaf now becomes a violet flower.

Here I have also briefly the fear, it could remain too much similarity with insolence EdT.
But it's not like that, a new character follows.
Here at this point, I will certainly get a hammer right away, but whether I like it or not, I feel now - already at the end of the heart note, a clear agreement to Splendida Iris d'or by Bvlgari.

Iris and sandalwood may make me think so, but since I love Insolence and Iris d'or very much, I find this impression wonderful.

At the end there is an adorable finish, without comparison to any other fragrance.
The vanilla is breathed in, like the most delicate brushstroke of an artist, sandalwood, tenderly melting, subliminally a minimal smoky note, like the - in my opinion, pleasant smell of a burnt match, only in homeopathic dosage.
All in all, this fragrance is absolutely ingenious, finest eroticism, without any clumsiness, perfectly balanced.
Just:
Its durability is subterranean with me, from head to the base passes with me max. 2 hours.
Then I flatten my nose.
I've already sprayed twice and I'm an addict.
What am I gonna do?
Gonna have to buy it even if I have to spray 3ml every day...
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
Warm and delicious but not longlasting
I've just tested this perfume from a decant I received from a friend. I loved it immediately and on my skin I smelled mainly the warm benzoin base note, less the flowery heart.
But the fragrance stayed only for a half hour and then unfortunately it evaporated !
I don't know if it's my skin or the real scent longevity, but I was expecting something more longlasting, for a longer oriental pleasure!

Caramelized Sugar Coating
Wow. There is yummy candy vibe going on that reminds me of the coating on Jordan Almonds. A very well behaved patchouli is so damn smooth it's insane. Blended they compliment each other. It's almost like a vanilla bean shake with a swirl of caramel. Rich, creamy and sweet with a little overcooked caramel adding just the right amount of burned boldness. This smells very seductive and opulent. If the chemicals were removed, this could be sold in the gourmet candy isle. Delicious with a capital D!

.... ein Herbstmorgen ... Himmelszauber um 7.30 Uhr