Terryfic Oud by By Terry / Terry de Gunzburg

Terryfic Oud is a popular perfume by By Terry / Terry de Gunzburg for women and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Raspberry, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Rose, Cumin, Saffron
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Atlas cedar, Papyrus, Patchouli, Oud, Castoreum, Labdanum, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.12.2018

10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10
Terryfic Oud - and great he is
Terryfic Oud is the only scent my partner and I share. A true unisex scent that smells different on both of us. He smells much more masculine herby on my partner and somewhat sweetish, more sweet on me. We both like it the same. We both also like the flacon's design and the way it is presented, which also suggests a unisex scent.

Terryfic Oud starts directly very strong and loud with the Oud; quite smoky, mysterious and almost killing. Also rather unsweet and instead rather spicy-herb. I directly perceive the oud and saffron that surround my skin. I can only guess the berry notes in the background, but I have a lot more of them than my partner.
In the heart Terryfic Oud becomes a little closer to the skin, softer, flattering, a little powdery. It's still spicy and smoky, but there are more fragrances that round off the fragrance and always give new facets.
The base lasts long and lingers on the skin. The oud can only be guessed, but the spice of the fragrance has remained. In addition, woody notes have been added.

A really successful fragrance that pleases both me and my partner. For me probably no fragrance that I can always wear and also rather in the cold days fits, but I find it really beautiful. Perfect for oud beginners.

MiaTrost 17 months ago
Rather good for yet another wannabe rose-oud. Slightly fruity, subtle cumin and lovely ambratic drydown. More refined than most iterations.+10

by Nayeli