Ayurveda by Tesori d'Oriente
Ayurveda is a perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-woody. It is being marketed by Sodalis Group / Conter.

OrangeOrange
LemonLemon
Pink pepperPink pepper
IrisIris
CedarwoodCedarwood
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.09.2021.

Bend over smell good?
Hey guys, welcome to my latest fragrance review. I'm reviewing Ayurveda by Tesori d'Oriente today. Hmm... Ayurveda. That healing art and wellness treatment from India that first makes me think of yoga. I don't know why, maybe because it just seems to belong (to the concept of Ayurveda, that is), but maybe also because yoga has been growing in popularity for years. I've never been able to do much with yoga, but the older I get and the more I hear my bones crack with certain movements, the more sensible such things as yoga seem to me after all....

How about you ladies? You're not getting any younger (boah, I'm sure I'll get a knock on the head for that statement...!), I mean, can you still bend over without any problems, for example? ... Okay, the choice of words was certainly unfortunate and I'm sure I'll get another blow on the head for that, argh... :D

He he, well anyway, I don't know what kind of scents are used in yoga or Ayurveda wellness therapies at all (so I don't know about aroma therapies or aroma oils anyway), so I can't tell if the scent really smells like those wellness treatments or not, because all I olfactorically associate with India are meals with curry and generally spicy food and stuff, mu ha ha :D

The scent:
The scent starts with oranges and pink pepper, so it's citrusy in the top notes, but also sweetly fruity. In addition, he also comes across to me a little powdery. Just a little later, the powdery becomes much more intense, the scent also becomes sweeter. I see that there is iris in the scent, and that is certainly the reason for the powdery nature of the scent. I think iris and the sweet fragrance notes smell quite nice together, quite feminine, but also perhaps a little smotheringly opulent for some.
Later, you can smell some cedar, but it doesn't seem as prominent here as you might otherwise think of cedar, as its tart and actually yes strong scent is probably quite softened by the many other fragrance notes here. What I find but not bad, because the fragrance might otherwise have come across a bit too masculine instead of being unisex. Otherwise, the fragrance still comes across a little synthetic, but at the low prices of this brand, this is easy to get over, especially since the synthetic also does not come across soo bad.
Bad or disturbing I feel, however, the later base, when the fragrance begins to smell quite violently after opulent and unfortunately somewhat sultry flowers. Although the fragrance is then still soft and powdery and also very sweet, but the now sultry charisma I feel in any case as too oppressive, you know, I like such things just less.

The sillage and the durability:
The sillage has turned out above average and will be especially in the early days after spraying well smellable, however, he has generally little persistence, so that its intensity quickly fades again. Also, the shelf life is despite opulent base just turned out average, although five to six hours are nevertheless but a good time.

The bottle:
The turquoise bottle looks like a deodorant tin, which as usual shows quite elaborate patterns or images, in this case Indian style flower drawings. Looks quite nice, in my opinion.

Conclusion:
Soo people, so Ayurveda is certainly not a fragrance, which one would have to have now necessarily, because of Tesori d'Oriente better fragrances. But he is still quite nice, a test could be worthwhile so for all who like powdery sweet fragrances, especially since the price is unbeatable anyway, so that bad purchases here should be easy to cope with. I do not like the later base due to the sultry aura more, but maybe this bothers you ladies less.

I just do not know if Ayurveda wellness treatments also smell like this, but who likes to do something like that, can yes gladly let me know with what kind of fragrances usually you surround yourself when you do yoga in hot... uh I meant I neck-breaking contortions and so :DD

Usable is the fragrance, well, maybe for going out, or better in leisure. I would recommend spring and autumn, because the fragrance could come across for the summer yet too opulent on hot days. Well, and that's it from me again. So then, have a nice evening and until next time :)

Balance
The ancient ayurveda celebrates the balance and this scent is really well balanced: the patchouli notes aren't too "earthy"and strong and the sweet orange at the top is noticeable and very pleasant.
Maybe this fragrance could result a little synthetic, but at about 4 € we have anyway a quite good product in a funny and coloured bottle easy to keep in the bag for a spray at the right moment. Ommmmm........

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Perfectly balanced between freshness and warmth, this citrusy-patchouli scent is the perfect everyday perfume at a very small price!

by Elastique
by Elastique
by Lexvi
by Lexvi

Popular Tesori d'Oriente

Byzantium by Tesori d'Oriente Muschio Bianco / White Musk by Tesori d'Oriente Fiore del Dragone by Tesori d'Oriente Hammam by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie - Ambra e Zafferano by Tesori d'Oriente Japanese Rituals by Tesori d'Oriente Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d'Oriente Jasmin di Giava by Tesori d'Oriente Mirra by Tesori d'Oriente Tiaré delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Royal Oud dello Yemen by Tesori d'Oriente Fior di Loto by Tesori d'Oriente Orchidea della Cina by Tesori d'Oriente Aegyptus by Tesori d'Oriente Ambra Indiana / Indian Amber by Tesori d'Oriente Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Papavero del Tibet by Tesori d'Oriente Sandalo del Kashmir e Vetiver by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie - Neroli e Cardamomo by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie - Ibisco e Pepe Rosa by Tesori d'Oriente