Byzantium by Tesori d'Oriente

Byzantium is a popular perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Almond, Mimosa
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack rose, Heliotrope, Honey
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Oud, Peru balsam, Cocoa bean, Labdanum

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.05.2019

4.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Heat
Oh my God, I love this warmth! Not this "in winter, by the fireplace, with cuddly socks, wrapped in blanket, with tea and biscuits " warmth. But a completely different warmth! It's this "I was on the beach all day in the heat and my body is charged with sun and I'm freshly showered but the heat still floods my body" warmth! That's exactly what I've been looking for! There I first had to kiss so many expensive frogs to then find in this price category ... unbelievable! I see him, in contrast to most others, primarily not in winter, but in warm summer evenings on tanned skin ... all in all a successful fragrance at a successful price. Blind buying is worth it!
7.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

A real "tesoro"
Probably the longest lasting Tesori D'Oriente unisex. And it has a wonderful smell. A nice mix of almond, honey, vanilla and spices. So oriental. For me, the better smell from Tesori D'Oriente, together with Jasmin di Giava for women. Long lasting, that kind of smells who remain in your nostrils, like good old car freshners, made with sense of responsibility. Moderate sillage, but don't overspay it. Very good quality/price ratio. I found it here in ROU at less than 5 euros. :D

Jazzy76 16 months ago
It is funny...but here in Italy there's a candy called "Rossana" that smells exactly like this edt! Almond and honey are very noticeable+3
5.0