Jasmin di Giava

Jasmin di Giava by Tesori d'Oriente

Jasmin di Giava is a popular perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Sodalis Group / Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeach, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Passion fruit, Red fruits
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Amber

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 09.07.2020.

2.5
2.5

Javaanse Jongens
First I have to admit: I was smoking many years of my life. When we were young smoking was not banned and not seen as a sin or even not as unhealthy. We loved to smoke with enjoyment. And it was an indication of adulthood to be alowed smoking in public.
I will not discuss further about that. I do not regret those times. Nor am I regretting having stopped smoking at once abruptly in a certain moment and never having smoked any cigarette since then. For sure I will never smoke again this life.
When I was young we bought the tobacco "Javaanse Jongens", papers and filters and rolled the cigarettes ourself. In case the tobacco became to dry or we did not have enough money we mixed the dry crumbs with fresh tobacco. To keep that in perfect moisture we put into the tin-tobacco-cases a dried plum, apple pieces and sometimes a piece of vanilla.
That is how "Jasmin di Giava" is exactky smelling like. Sure at the beginning there are some woody notes in "Jasmin di Giava" and a note of a santal which has an agreeable quality.
Unfortunately the longevity of "Jasmin di Giava" is very short. But now after I put several times more of "Jasmin di Giava" on my skin I still can smell a mixture of tobacco with delicious dried fruits perfect spiced with a whiff of santal and vanilla.
But Jasmine? For my opinion there is not the slightest whiff of Jasmine into "Jasmin di Giava".
I would propose to prepare a good Chinese tea spiced with fine jasmine sipping it out of a thin china-bone-cup to have the imagination of the missed jasmine in "Jasmin di Giava".

Carlitos01Carlitos01 7 months ago
Inexpensive feminine fragrance that is really close to Angel by Mugler. Great patchouli but poor performance.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago

by Somebody
by T0M
by T0M

Popular Tesori d'Oriente

Byzantium by Tesori d'Oriente Muschio Bianco / White Musk by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie - Ambra e Zafferano by Tesori d'Oriente Fiore del Dragone by Tesori d'Oriente Mirra by Tesori d'Oriente Hammam by Tesori d'Oriente Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d'Oriente Japanese Rituals by Tesori d'Oriente Royal Oud dello Yemen by Tesori d'Oriente Ayurveda by Tesori d'Oriente Aegyptus by Tesori d'Oriente Ambra Indiana / Indian Amber by Tesori d'Oriente Fior di Loto by Tesori d'Oriente Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Tiaré delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie -  Neroli e Cardamomo by Tesori d'Oriente Orchidea della Cina by Tesori d'Oriente Papavero del Tibet by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie -  Ibisco e Pepe Rosa by Tesori d'Oriente Sandalo del Kashmir e Vetiver by Tesori d'Oriente