Mirra by Tesori d'Oriente

Mirra is a perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. It is being marketed by Sodalis Group / Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh, Opoponax, Benzoin, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 17.08.2019.

6.0 7.0 9.0 7.5/10

Rescue drops for spraying
There are "these" days... The ones that motivate you to get up in the morning with all the tricks and positive thoughts at your disposal. And on the way to work not to turn around again or to take another direction (here I could simply change now)...

Because maybe the wrong meeting is on the agenda - too long (more than two hours, torture anyway, if you ask me) - and on the wrong topic (internal bloodlust pre-programmed) - or because the wrong person is there (5 minutes already too much! What - THREE hours? Really now?). Anyway, I'm digressing, sorry!

On these days, I take the silver "miracle cure".

I got it for free and at the first test I just found it "boring". It took two, three attempts for me to find access to him.

"Mirra" is a well perceptible (but more unobtrusive) and with me very durable smell on short distance. Sprayed in the morning, the theme is "fragrance" for the whole day through - he accompanies me without problems until the evening.

After spraying on a minimally short (so short that it doesn't bother me) hairspray note, after one to two minutes then a relatively constant fragrance impression until the end: thoughts of oriental bubble bath/softener, a minimal trace of pleasant baby powder, a tiny hint of rose (in my opinion similar to the Chloe fragrance rose DNA).
Warm, soft, oriental spices, soft wood, delicate musk. Paddy, light and bright. A hint of orange. The listed vanilla doesn't get through to me at all.

"Mirra" doesn't demand anything - not even attention - he doesn't distract, he doesn't annoy.

It only gives: peace, balance, comfort, warmth, stability and strength.

Due to the relatively unchanged fragrance he is a reliable, uncomplicated ally for me in the fight against exhausting, cloudy and annoying days. This little water has the "Ohm effect" on me. It makes everything a bit more bearable and works like a mixture of "Rescue drops", valerian and chocolate.

And the smile every now and then succeeds as if by itself - for three hours... ;-)
7.5 10.0 6.0/10

Covered medicine
Is "Mirra" a medicical smelling scent? Not really. First of all for that affordable price "Mirra" you can buy, the scent smells authentically after the only listet ingredient myrrh. It starts with a short trace of citric, continued immediatly by the clear odour of myrrh. Which some of us are knowing as a rinse medicine with a pungent taste. But "Mirra" is spiced by tonka bean scent and or by vanilla. With this cover "Mirra" ist preventing to be a gourmand scent. But for me this is merely an obstrusive fragrant. So to speak "Mirra" is like those terrible tasting medicines we had to swallow or to gargle with when we were children, and which were enriched by sweetness and vannilla or cherry scents for instance. Those mixture were tasting very vilely , as I am still remembering. "Mirra" is almost smelling and tasting similar to those for me.

Jazzy76 21 months ago
Although the small price can induce to think it's a bad fragrance, I find it warm,sweet. pleasant and perfect in winter+3

by Elastique
by Endorphin
Mirra von Tesori d Oriente
by Chnokfir

Popular Tesori d'Oriente

Muschio Bianco / White Musk by Tesori d'Oriente Byzantium by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie - Ambra e Zafferano by Tesori d'Oriente Fiore del Dragone by Tesori d'Oriente Jasmin di Giava by Tesori d'Oriente Hammam by Tesori d'Oriente Royal Oud dello Yemen by Tesori d'Oriente Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d'Oriente Fior di Loto by Tesori d'Oriente Aegyptus by Tesori d'Oriente Ambra Indiana / Indian Amber by Tesori d'Oriente Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Sandalo del Kashmir e Vetiver by Tesori d'Oriente Marrakech Essenze e Spezie -  Neroli e Cardamomo by Tesori d'Oriente Africa by Tesori d'Oriente Japanese Rituals by Tesori d'Oriente Tiaré delle Indie by Tesori d'Oriente Orchidea della Cina by Tesori d'Oriente Papavero del Tibet by Tesori d'Oriente Ayurveda by Tesori d'Oriente