Muschio BiancoWhite Musk

Muschio Bianco / White Musk by Tesori d'Oriente

Muschio Bianco is a perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Jasmine, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose
Base Notes Base NotesMusky notes, Woody notes

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 11.05.2019

Hairspray to go
Since I have taken at least two Tesoris into my heart (I'm not quite sure about the 3rd yet), I was also very excited about this one. I'm also very happy for all the prescribers who have found a familiar companion in this fragrance, but I won't get warm with it at all.
The first half hour after spraying, I have a penetrating, artificial hairspray note, which is merciless and without any change in the air and is much too intense, cold and dominant for me - even with a small dosage.

The next hour or so, a dust-dry cream-powder mixture spreads out, with my mental eye sending the image of an open cream jar forgotten in the sun to my brain every few minutes in an endless loop. The cream has already become so dry and porous due to the heat that thin cracks are already forming in it, which shrink slowly but steadily.

Since both phases are not necessarily what I would like from a perfume, I am not too angry that either my nose or my perception (or both) have said goodbye to nirvana in both test runs afterwards, by simply making me "smell-blind" - after about 1.5 hours I could hardly perceive anything of the fragrance either time and can therefore report nothing about the further development
This won't work out with both of us - the fourth Tesori is allowed to move on and ends up in the folder "Flacons to go"...

Clean, fresh and pure
I like the scent. I discovered it, thanks to a sample of the dear Navuc, and was immediately taken with this sweet-pure fragrance.
Googled and amazed at the price. I would have settled the little water more expensive but so much the better ;) Zack ordered and happy that I can get a nice scent into my home. I like clean but unseifige fragrances and he is a discreet companion through everyday life. No BÄM scent...more reserved but still very pleasant. I like it ;)
4.0 7.0 7.0 6.0/10

Jazzy76
Always pleasant (and affordable!)
I owned this perfume a few years ago and I wore it mainly in the cold season, but now I can appreciate its nuances and mainly the aldheihidic opening, which for a moment make me think of the iconic Chanel n.5. After a few second the musky notes (ok, a little synthetic, but good) come out and I realize that what I 'm smelling is a low cost fragrance , anyway well done . A little affordable pleasure to spray in every season and to keep Always in your bag !
7.5 7.5 10.0 8.0/10

GothicHeart
Queen of the galaxolides...
First of all, let's get something straight. I'm a total sucker for white musk. It's my staple "weak at the knees" perfume note. Now, I know that white musk is considered to be a tender and dreamy note, something that is usually associated with babies and innocence and cleanliness and stuff, but this one is the bully of the white musk class! It singlehandedly puts all other classmates to shame, stomping on them relentlessly and stealing their pocket money. And also proving that in some cases niche perfumes are nothing more than a farce and/or way overrated. No? Well, let's say that you can buy some 15 bottles of it for the price of one Montale White Musk. Now, according to statistics this would mean that Montale White Musk is 15 times better than Muschio Bianco. Well dear statistics, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but it's not. It's not even better on an one-on-one scale. And how could it be? Muschio Bianco is a linear, yet gorgeous and "I'm done with subtlety!" blast of the best white musk money (just a little of it) can buy. As for its longevity, the only way to get rid of the damn thing any time sooner than it decides to get rid of you, is to have it surgically removed. How does almost 24 hours of pure white musk mayhem sound for a single spray? To me it sounds like potential of being in white musk heaven for a year, for as much as a cup of coffee costs. Better deal anyone?

Cym 14 months ago
Exactly like a bar of flowery white soap. Clean and creamy at first; goes powdery after a while.+2

by Gaukeleya