Tè Verde

Tè Verde by Tesori d'Oriente

Tè Verde is a perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. It was last marketed by Sodalis Group / Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Jasmine, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Green tea
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woody notes, Amber notes

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 15.12.2018

10.0 10.0 1.0/10

Helpful Review
Green Tea? Not at all!
If this perfume would have a different Name I could rate "Tè Verde" higher. But this not at all a scent of green tea.
First I am smelling something woody and spicy with a citric note. This is lasting some minutes and is followed by some flower-notes, mainly rose. Before I can enjoy that it has vanished. And then a long period of a metallic- sweet obstrusively gourmand fragrant is following. And of course "Tè Verde" is smelling synthetically. As contrary as it may sound, there is also an aquatic smell. The soft smell and tast of green tea, depending on the kind from hayish-green to sweet green-grass scent is not brought in no respect. In every case the user will receive a lot and long lasting scent for few money. My experience with Italy and tea, well I am inclined to excuse this mishap.

Jazzy76 16 months ago
This "old" Tè verde by Tesori d'oriente smelled very synthetic. I owned it but I wore it not so much . I prefer the new version+1
3.0