Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d'Oriente

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar is a perfume by Tesori d'Oriente for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Sodalis Group / Conter.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosewood, Orchid, Ylang-ylang, Madagascan ginger
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Goldbaerchen, last update on 13.09.2019

7.0 7.5/10

Vikifox
Oldschool for the kids. (in the good sense)
Fragrance
reminds me somehow of a lot of vintage / oldschool scents. Many of my mother and aunt's cosmetic products smelled like this when I was a kid. It's all about this classic heart note of roses, orchid and ylang-ylang!
But it has a touch of sweetness because of the vanilla and depth because of the wood. I'm impressed. I'm impressed. Normally "oldschool" "similar" scents scare me off... but this one is wearable. Won't be a darling but definitely an ab-and-to-water. I wouldn't call him 100% unisex. More feminine because of the vanilla and rose, but still good stuff. For romantic men ;P
I

SILLBARITY & SILLAGE
is satisfactory. We're talking about Tesori. You can count on it.

FLAKON
No evaluation because only filling

CONCLUSION
Tesori d'Oriente worthy. Who 1~2 scents (or more... ;P) has of those knows what he gets involved with. They are great fragrances at an incredible price.
You can get vanilla pudding with character and passion for 5€ per 100ml? Cool thing. ♥
9.0 7.5 7.5 1.0/10

Ginger bread?
It's not bad smelling the "Vaniglia e Zenzero" . It's an interesting scent. On my Skin I am smelling something strange, it's neither ginger nor vanilla. I wonder which ingredients are ment. In a distance of 30 cm I am perceiving something very chemically, metallic, something sweet and creamy."Vaniglia e Zenzero" is even a little bit flowerish smelling in more than one m distance. After about thirty minutes is percolating aditionally a kind of spice similar to ginger-bread. A new taste or fragrant note? Yet nobody wrote a review? It's not astonishingly.

JoaoMartins 13 months ago
This is such a good warming scent. Absolutely lovely. Great price too!+1
2.0
6.0
6.0
Jazzy76 20 months ago
I recognize myself in this fragrance: sweet and fizzy-spicy at the same time. A pleasant scent for every day not at all expensive!+1

by Elastique