Royal Sapphire 2019

Royal Sapphire by Thameen
Royal Sapphire is a perfume by Thameen for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris PatchouliPatchouli MossMoss AmberAmber Dry woodsDry woods

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 25.01.2022.

FrauKrau
It's my nectar scent meadow
This is the only Thameen fragrance that has captivated me, out of almost the entire collection. A sweet nectar scent, with something a little heavier and greener underneath. It's as if you've gone from a meadow in bloom to a forest. Personally, I find it a very nice, warm scent, and it's definitely unisex. Come to think of it, it would be delicious on my husband too. But I am not going to share this scent.

It's so true what I can see as listed notes, and what I'm smelling.
You'll definitely find Orange, Jasmin, Amber in this parfum. Even now in my memory I could remember this scent so clear as those notes are stuck with me.

Thameen fragrances have the best staying power and sillage. Their bottles are eye-catching and decorate the whole fragrance collection, at least for me personally.

I would love to have more Thameen fragrances in my collection, but for now I am in a deep love with Royal Sapphire. For me, it is one of the best fragrances in my collection. And it cannot be replaced.

by GewoonBB
by GewoonBB

Popular by Thameen

Carved Oud (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Peregrina by Thameen The Cora (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen The Hope by Thameen Green Pearl by Thameen Regent Leather by Thameen Noorolain Taif by Thameen Amber Room (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Sparkling Opal by Thameen Moon of Baroda by Thameen Diadem by Thameen Peacock Throne (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Sceptre by Thameen Blue Heart by Thameen Nassak by Thameen Cullinan Diamond by Thameen Patiala by Thameen Imperial Crown by Thameen Rivière (Extrait de Parfum) by Thameen Palace Oud by Thameen