Royal Sapphire by Thameen

Royal Sapphire 2019

FrauKrau
13.01.2022 - 09:46 PM

It's my nectar scent meadow

This is the only Thameen fragrance that has captivated me, out of almost the entire collection. A sweet nectar scent, with something a little heavier and greener underneath. It's as if you've gone from a meadow in bloom to a forest. Personally, I find it a very nice, warm scent, and it's definitely unisex. Come to think of it, it would be delicious on my husband too. But I am not going to share this scent.

It's so true what I can see as listed notes, and what I'm smelling.
You'll definitely find Orange, Jasmin, Amber in this parfum. Even now in my memory I could remember this scent so clear as those notes are stuck with me.

Thameen fragrances have the best staying power and sillage. Their bottles are eye-catching and decorate the whole fragrance collection, at least for me personally.

I would love to have more Thameen fragrances in my collection, but for now I am in a deep love with Royal Sapphire. For me, it is one of the best fragrances in my collection. And it cannot be replaced.

Latest Reviews

FrauKrauFrauKrau 6 months ago
Alexandra - Gritti

Alexandra Feminine & perfect
I was introduced to this perfume around 2018. At that time I went to the store to smell Gritti in general after reading that the scents were very good and expressive, but I had no idea that I will find something special :) Alexandra captivated...

FrauKrauFrauKrau 7 months ago
Armani Privé - Bleu Lazuli - Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Bleu Lazuli Surprisingly gorgeous scent
For me and my collection - probably the first and only Armani Prive perfume that you won't immediately understand. It smells both sweet and spicy, with a hint of tobacco and some floral nectar. And there's also a powder here and there,...