Fijian Water LotusFleur de Lotus de Fidji (2014)Eau de Toilette

Fijian Water Lotus / Fleur de Lotus de Fidji (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop

Fijian Water Lotus is a perfume by The Body Shop for women and was released in 2014. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.08.2020.

The fragrance was re-released with a new design in 2015 as part of the "Voyage" collection.

Marz
Fabric softener freshness for the summer
Spontaneously I bought this fragrance 3 years ago at the Outlet Center in Holland. He approached me quite quickly on this hot day and was then allowed to come with me.

In the meantime, this has become one of my go-to fragrances on hot summer days. The fact that Fijian Water Lotus is simply simple but not annoying contributes to this in any case.

The fragrance begins with a pleasantly watery floral note, which is slightly sweet. And this is actually the end of the fragrance. Personally, with this scent, I actually imagine a waterfall on the Fijis when I close my eyes and let the head cinema run.

A course is hardly recognizable for me. After some time it only becomes quieter, but hardly develops. But that doesn't bother me either, because I like to wear it when I just want to "smell good". Especially in midsummer I don't necessarily want to deal with complex scents.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with Fijian Water Lotus at that price. By the way, I find him quite unisex despite clear floral notes

by Alinamaria
by Alinamaria

Popular The Body Shop

White Musk for Men by The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop Kahaia - White Flora by The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Moringa (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Bowhanti - Spicy Woods by The Body Shop White Musk Libertine (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Red Musk (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Red Musk (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop Polynesian Island Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Shea / Karité (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Nigritella - Oriental Orchid by The Body Shop Brazil Nut / Noix du Bresil by The Body Shop Amorito by The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit / Pamplemousse Rose (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop British Rose by The Body Shop English Dawn Gardenia / English Dawn White Gardenia / Gardenia Blanc d'un Matin Anglais (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea by The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop