White Musk (1981) Eau de Parfum

White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop

White Musk (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by The Body Shop for women and was released in 1981. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos.

Top Notes Top NotesMusk, Lily, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk, Jasmine, Lily, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Jasmine, Rose, Iris, Amber, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by Irielle666, last update on 11.09.2019

6.0 3.0 9.0 7.5/10

White Musk Perfume Oil
This review is based on Perfume Oil concentration. When I tried the three concentration in store, the EDT and EDP turned out both to be harsh. But the PO concentration is another story.

Overall the perfume oil of White Musk doesn't change much. Upon application, it's a rich and fluffy musky scent decorated by various floral notes. The combination actually makes me think of some rice-themed fragrances. The floral notes are smooth and well blended. I could only identify the slightly smoky lily.

I wouldn't define White Musk as clean, as it has some earthy and dank characteristics while evolving, but more like a wet forest floor and far from being animalic. Towards the end, it becomes a little sweeter, as if amber and vanilla finally reveal themselves, but still remains a comforting skin scent.

The sillage of perfume oil is very close to skin, but at the same time stays solidly for almost 12 hours. It's a scent that I'd really associate with a cashmere puller due to its fluffy and comforting feeling and it will fit numerous occasions almost all year round except for hot summer days IMO. I highly recommend the perfume oil concentration for its high quality and affordable price.
6.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Musk (edt)
MUSK. Musk and more musk. Clean and soft with a calm to it. It smells allll musk to me but I enjoy this in cooler months fall and winter. It is a safe non offensive scent but do not over spray and I have the EDT version...
5.0 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Flavorite
I've Looked at Clouds from Both Sides Now...
This is an airy comfortable yet dynamic clean white musk with a touch of aldehydes, green lush fresh basil leaves, Iris and Galbanum. It is luring yet comforting andmutre yet carefree. I have been drawn to this scent for well over 20 decades and I am always amazed at how it slides over my skin, warms me and makes me look up at the clouds and breath deeply. I can't detect jasmine and lily...although, they are listed in the notes and I love them, but this scent bleds so beautifully; the eau de parfum is just as good as the pure oil concentrate that I used to wear. This is the scent of a person- neither a man or a woman in particular, but a human being, who smells good and radiants a sense of calm, peace, joy, life, and Shambhala. I wear this when ever I am unsure, anxious or nostalgic and it brings me to my psychological home, confident, fresh but not too clean or soapy. This scent is appropriate for the office and a totslly unoffensive skin scent, not sweet...dry airy feather- this is both fresh and decently anamalic, herbal it melts into my skin and I fade into it's aura gladly!
7.5 10.0/10

gorgeous musk
Smooth, clean and elegant perfume in an inelegant bottle.
The pricetag belies the quality of the liquid inside.
Compliments, so many, many compliments.
"Excuse me Miss, may I ask what perfume you're wearing?"
The definition of unisex.
The perfect musk.
Gorgeous.

Hermesh 3 years ago
Clean and sweetish-powdery, with a discreet soft touch of fresh washed skin. After the reformulation, as if the scent were watered down.+1
6.0

by Echtdufte
by RoseImmortal
by RoseImmortal

Popular The Body Shop

White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop White Musk for Men by The Body Shop White Musk Libertine (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Vanilla / Vanille by The Body Shop Red Musk (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom / Cerisier du Japon (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop Moringa (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Shea / Karité (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus / Fleur de Lotus de Fidji (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Polynesian Island Tiaré (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Smoky Poppy by The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop Oceanus by The Body Shop Brazil Nut / Noix du Bresil by The Body Shop Moroccan Rose / Rose du Maroc by The Body Shop Love ETC... (Eau de Parfum) by The Body Shop Amazonian Wild Lily / Lys Sauvage d'Amazone (Eau de Toilette) by The Body Shop