Pure eVe - Just Pure Pure Virgin 2011

Pure eVe - Just Pure / Pure Virgin by The Different Company
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Pure eVe - Just Pure is a popular perfume by The Different Company for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Céline Ellena

Base Notes Base NotesCalisson
MuskMusk
CedarwoodCedarwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by Barney, last update on 26.09.2021.

In 2012, the fragrance was renamed to "Pure eVe".

EdithLyri
The power of coincidences or report of an unexpected search for the most beautiful vanilla powder
It's late summer. A strange summer. It's cold and wet and foggy, English autumn weather. I clutch my coffee cup a little tighter as I stare outside at the clouds. An unfathomable obsession has taken hold of me.
I must find it, I suddenly realize, the perfect vanilla powder scent.

But let me explain.
A series of coincidences has led me to it.

A fateful swap in the swap and give away thread. I'm blindly giving away my Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum in exchange for "Le Parfum Poudré | T. LeClerc." It's a slam dunk. Exactly the scent I've been eagerly missing without even knowing it.
On my way to work, I pop into the perfumery that's on the way. I randomly pick up the Etro brand, spray on Heliotrope Eau de Toilette, not thinking much.
I blindly order a few bottlings, By Night (White) and Le Parfum.
A bottling Shalimar Philtre de Parfum, which unfortunately gives me a headache because of the lemony top note, I put in my souk. I get a trade offer for 6 samples from my watch list. Pure eVe - Just Pure is one of them.

Testing my way through. Something stands out. I arrange my samples and twirl my nonexistent mustache, eyes fixed on the innocent-looking plastic atomizers. "You are linked by a pattern," I say to them. They show no emotion. "You're all from the same fragrance genre."

Is it the power of providence? Perhaps this is my mission, to find the one among you who does it best.
Combine the white hair powder with the creamy soft ice cream vanilla.

I get to work filling my notebook to the brim. I empty one teacup after another, not realizing how much teein I'm ingesting. My eyes grow glassier and glassier. Lines stretch across the pages, question marks ??? Heliotrope, mimosa? ALDEHYDE ----

Abruptly, I wake from my stupor. I have no idea how much time has passed. I grab my notebook and stare uncomprehendingly at the scrawl. Enough. I stand up with difficulty and wash my face. With renewed energy, I sit down at my desk and try to bring order to the chaos.

THE REPORT

8.0 * By Night (White)
Penaten Cream. Initially noticeable lemon note, creates slight washing powder association in conjunction with the powder. Heliotrope clearly recognizable. Many notes. Too much clutter. Not so closely related to the other fragrances.

9* Heliotrope Eau de Toilette
Very dense vanilla floral, the dustiest of all. Association powdery butterfly wings, dense in lilac. Also the most gourmand of all with an almond macaron note. Opulent vanilla resins, tolu balsam, Peru balsam. For the grand entrance, in evening dress to the ballet.

the last three are for me just different nuances of the same fragrance theme and which one is the best, purely based on subjective preferences. All three are beautiful. If you own one of the scents, you don't need the others too.

9.5* Le Parfum Poudré
Childhood association. Creamy-powdery-vanilla. Baby cream from the 90s (mimosa???). Creamy due to fig milk, but no fig detectable, body lotion. Very strong. Very slight washing powder hit, but only at first. Drydown vanilla powder. Sleep scent.

9.5* Le Parfum
Definitely cream scent as well. The almond is new in this scheme. Creates marzipan touch. Powdery flowers (heliotrope, freesia, no mimosa), white, pure. No washing powder. Very gentle, very intimate, very quick to skin. Remains slightly nutty. Vanilla-powdery finish. Very similar to Le Parfum Poudré, differences only in nuances (marzipanig).

10* Pure eVe - Just Pure
Incredibly great aldehyde start. An almost ethereal purity. Talc dusting flax flower, but again mimosa. Soothing, body lotion, creamy. Despite the lack of vanilla, vanilla-like notes. I think of the starchy smell of high-pitched vanilla custard powder. Very similar to Le Parfum Poudré and Le Parfum (Aubade), but even creamier and even straighter. Less playful, already almost android.

The fragrances fascinate me.
They are everything at once. Childlike, yet very adult. Very feminine, yet very unisex, can not be located in the gender norms. Very classy, yet fairground stall soft ice cream vanilla.
In Pure Eve, I have found my favorite. This is how I want to smell, I think. With a satisfied smile, I close my notebook and now carry my findings to the world.
Rosie88
Faust Dick, you've got it behind your ears!
In one of my favourite perfumeries I looked around for a powder scent.
The nice fragrance consultant took "Pure Eve" from the shelf and sprayed it right away to sniff on a test strip.

"Smells pretty sweet," I thought to myself... The nice gentleman probably looked at me and said that it had yet to develop...

After 3-4 other scents, we came back to Pure Eve again... Now he smelled a little better..... no longer so solid sweet and the powder came through a little better...

He asked me if I wanted to take a sample with me, because Pure Eve is even better on the skin (sure)... So I took 2ml Pure Eve home and put it to the other "still to be tested" samples :)

At the weekend I got Pure Eve out and tested it extensively:

First "old hats" fly towards me;)... some even..... And then comes the sweetness I had already noticed in the perfumery... (I would have absolutely guessed vanilla, but according to the fragrance pyramid no vanilla is included)... It's a lot of sweet stuff in here, but not intrusive, so I find...

The sweetness stops and little by little I can perceive softly powdered flowers... This after approx. 30 min.

The sweetness never completely disappears until the end, again and again it flashes, mixed with the tenderly powdered petals....

The fragrance lasts a long time and the breastfeeding is just as great!

Pure Eve gives me a feeling of security... Delicate, sweet powder that has it in it... and how...!
...I fell in love with Pure Eve...

On top of that it rained compliments from my friend, which immediately took away my decision to let Pure Eve move in with me );) I look forward to our time together, you beautiful fragrance :)
5.5
Blind date with consequences: By Night White and Careful Hot are happy parents!
This comment is 1:1 from my Blindtestblog. The fragrance was tested completely blind and the comment was written before I knew what fragrance it was.

My immediate chain of association to this fragrance that falls into the house with the door is: Heliotrop - Almond - Stephanotis - Careful Hot by P1. I've got Careful Hot, and I'm gonna check with him later to see if it's him. But I don't want to read my comment prematurely again. With scent 3 you could see where it led. I'd rather finish writing here first.
There's also something slightly stabbing. It could be jasmine, in other fragrances I know, this somewhat stinging factor obviously comes from a lily fragrance. here this note gives the fragrance, which would otherwise sink into the soft, powdery almond mass dull, the necessary bite and a little floridity.

Despite an impression of the synthetic, I like the fragrance. This contrast of slightly stinging flowers and homey powderiness is somehow great and even a bit beguiling.

I still notice some milky-caramel undertones and some smoke. The fragrance is sweet, but not exuberant and very, very dry. After a few minutes I feel like I'm spotting vanilla in the background.

The vanilla increases and becomes a wonderful marshmallow vanilla, so here again artificial, but still great and with a hint of smoke.

And so this fragrance remains for about 6 hours. From time to time the vanilla appears, then it is gone again and flowers, but now milder and more pleasant to me, are perceptible, always accompanied by an inevitable, expansive heliotrope stephanotis almond powder cloud. Now the scent begins to remind me a little of By Night White.

I suspect that other components in No. 5 are hiding behind the powdery artificial wave, but they are too much in the background for me to name them more precisely. Probably behind this to me synthetically occurring almond powder with some smoke also still an artificial wood ingredient, because otherwise the smell, although it actually appeals to me, would probably not annoy me so fast. In the foreground you can still smell dust-dry almond powder. In between I suddenly think I'm seeing cocoa in the background, but maybe I'm just imagining it.

In total this test scent lasts 6 hours, afterwards it is only very close, but now it can be seen more clearly woody.

Fragrance No. 5, whatever it may be, is much easier for me to describe than the previous ones. After the very challenging previous tests, this test is almost a recovery. I find the fragrance to be much less complicated in the sense of more well-ordered than all three predecessors and with a clearer, more systematic interplay and progression. I like that well - if he would not annoy me nevertheless so fast.

This fragrance doesn't tend to go so well with summer, in my opinion it's more for autumn and winter. In summer, especially when it's hot, I want something with fresh parts too.

Since it is quite intense, both in its powder and in its initial bite and vanilla almond, I must also have a real desire for such a fragrance in autumn and winter to wear it. Some days this is definitely the case. Nevertheless, I know that No. 5 would get on my nerves again and again after a few hours at the latest. It is with its dense almond dominance and its artificial wood factor for me like a constant bombardment of the sensory cells, which then at some point ask for mercy.

Even if the No. 5 seems less complex, more straight-lined in the course and altogether more artificial than the previously tested ones, this does not mean that it has to be a fragrance of a lower price range, a celebrity fragrance or even a drugstore product. On the contrary, this clearer composition and the less fragile, more elegant curve tend to make it even higher than the previously tested ones.

Remains the counter-test to P1 to mention: Yes, at the beginning of the heart note this is a very similar basic tone, clearly why it reminded me, but compared to P1 the tested scent is much finer, more differentiated, more delicate and less striking by dimensions. Against P1, the tested fragrance acts like a model of naturalness and transparency and also has much more depth.

That I also feel No. 5 to be synthetic will be due to the fact that I always tend to find heliotrope and many modern wood notes unpleasantly artificial.

In development, P1 and the test scent hardly resemble each other any more. At the end there are worlds in between, with a very high probability also in the price.

A counter test with By Night White shows that the scent tested is dryer, more powdery and tarter.

Pure summer
Oh, summer is here, when I am wearing PURE VIRGIN. Vanille cake, sunblock, a small dose of heliotrope, it is mild and friendly. However it is too sweet to my taste. The fragrance is long lasting, it is also too powerful for such sweet scent. I am rather wondering, why is it categorized as unisex – maybe that was a pure brave feat from creators of PURE VIRGIN.

by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
Ich habe solche Sehnsucht nach Frühling
by MariNom
by MariNom
by RichardFish
by RichardFish
by Maryline
At my Aggeliki's PERFECT-WARM HOUSE with my favourite scent -thanks to her!
by Delidazo87
by Amadea70
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular The Different Company

Collection Excessive - Oud Shamash by The Different Company Collection Excessive - Oud For Love by The Different Company Sel de Vétiver by The Different Company Bois d'Iris by The Different Company Jasmin de Nuit by The Different Company L'Esprit Cologne - Tokyo Bloom by The Different Company Oriental Lounge by The Different Company Osmanthus by The Different Company L'Esprit Cologne - Majaĩna Sin by The Different Company Collection Excessive - I miss Violet by The Different Company Une Nuit Magnétique - All Night Long by The Different Company De Bachmakov by The Different Company Sens & Bois / Un Parfum des Sens & Bois by The Different Company Sublime Balkiss by The Different Company Charmes & Feuilles / Un Parfum de Charmes & Feuilles by The Different Company L'Esprit Cologne - South Bay by The Different Company L'Esprit Cologne - Kâshân Rose by The Different Company Bergamote / Divine Bergamote by The Different Company Al Sahra by The Different Company Santo Incienso - Sillage Sacré by The Different Company