Pure eVe - Just PurePure Virgin (2011)

Pure eVe - Just Pure / Pure Virgin by The Different Company
Bottle Design: Thierry de Baschmakoff

Pure eVe - Just Pure is a popular perfume by The Different Company for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still in production.

Céline Ellena

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesFlax blossom, Mimosa, White rose
Base Notes Base NotesCalisson, Musk, Cedarwood, Amber

Submitted by Barney, last update on 10.07.2019

In 2012, the fragrance was renamed to "Pure eVe".

9.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Rosie88
Faust Dick, you've got it behind your ears!
In one of my favourite perfumeries I looked around for a powder scent.
The nice fragrance consultant took "Pure Eve" from the shelf and sprayed it right away to sniff on a test strip.

"Smells pretty sweet," I thought to myself... The nice gentleman probably looked at me and said that it had yet to develop...

After 3-4 other scents, we came back to Pure Eve again... Now he smelled a little better..... no longer so solid sweet and the powder came through a little better...

He asked me if I wanted to take a sample with me, because Pure Eve is even better on the skin (sure)... So I took 2ml Pure Eve home and put it to the other "still to be tested" samples :)

At the weekend I got Pure Eve out and tested it extensively:

First "old hats" fly towards me;)... some even..... And then comes the sweetness I had already noticed in the perfumery... (I would have absolutely guessed vanilla, but according to the fragrance pyramid no vanilla is included)... It's a lot of sweet stuff in here, but not intrusive, so I find...

The sweetness stops and little by little I can perceive softly powdered flowers... This after approx. 30 min.

The sweetness never completely disappears until the end, again and again it flashes, mixed with the tenderly powdered petals....

The fragrance lasts a long time and the breastfeeding is just as great!

Pure Eve gives me a feeling of security... Delicate, sweet powder that has it in it... and how...!
...I fell in love with Pure Eve...

On top of that it rained compliments from my friend, which immediately took away my decision to let Pure Eve move in with me );) I look forward to our time together, you beautiful fragrance :)
8.0 6.0 5.5/10

Blind date with consequences: By Night White and Careful Hot are happy parents!
This comment is 1:1 from my Blindtestblog. The fragrance was tested completely blind and the comment was written before I knew what fragrance it was.

My immediate chain of association to this fragrance that falls into the house with the door is: Heliotrop - Almond - Stephanotis - Careful Hot by P1. I've got Careful Hot, and I'm gonna check with him later to see if it's him. But I don't want to read my comment prematurely again. With scent 3 you could see where it led. I'd rather finish writing here first.
There's also something slightly stabbing. It could be jasmine, in other fragrances I know, this somewhat stinging factor obviously comes from a lily fragrance. here this note gives the fragrance, which would otherwise sink into the soft, powdery almond mass dull, the necessary bite and a little floridity.

Despite an impression of the synthetic, I like the fragrance. This contrast of slightly stinging flowers and homey powderiness is somehow great and even a bit beguiling.

I still notice some milky-caramel undertones and some smoke. The fragrance is sweet, but not exuberant and very, very dry. After a few minutes I feel like I'm spotting vanilla in the background.

The vanilla increases and becomes a wonderful marshmallow vanilla, so here again artificial, but still great and with a hint of smoke.

And so this fragrance remains for about 6 hours. From time to time the vanilla appears, then it is gone again and flowers, but now milder and more pleasant to me, are perceptible, always accompanied by an inevitable, expansive heliotrope stephanotis almond powder cloud. Now the scent begins to remind me a little of By Night White.

I suspect that other components in No. 5 are hiding behind the powdery artificial wave, but they are too much in the background for me to name them more precisely. Probably behind this to me synthetically occurring almond powder with some smoke also still an artificial wood ingredient, because otherwise the smell, although it actually appeals to me, would probably not annoy me so fast. In the foreground you can still smell dust-dry almond powder. In between I suddenly think I'm seeing cocoa in the background, but maybe I'm just imagining it.

In total this test scent lasts 6 hours, afterwards it is only very close, but now it can be seen more clearly woody.

Fragrance No. 5, whatever it may be, is much easier for me to describe than the previous ones. After the very challenging previous tests, this test is almost a recovery. I find the fragrance to be much less complicated in the sense of more well-ordered than all three predecessors and with a clearer, more systematic interplay and progression. I like that well - if he would not annoy me nevertheless so fast.

This fragrance doesn't tend to go so well with summer, in my opinion it's more for autumn and winter. In summer, especially when it's hot, I want something with fresh parts too.

Since it is quite intense, both in its powder and in its initial bite and vanilla almond, I must also have a real desire for such a fragrance in autumn and winter to wear it. Some days this is definitely the case. Nevertheless, I know that No. 5 would get on my nerves again and again after a few hours at the latest. It is with its dense almond dominance and its artificial wood factor for me like a constant bombardment of the sensory cells, which then at some point ask for mercy.

Even if the No. 5 seems less complex, more straight-lined in the course and altogether more artificial than the previously tested ones, this does not mean that it has to be a fragrance of a lower price range, a celebrity fragrance or even a drugstore product. On the contrary, this clearer composition and the less fragile, more elegant curve tend to make it even higher than the previously tested ones.

Remains the counter-test to P1 to mention: Yes, at the beginning of the heart note this is a very similar basic tone, clearly why it reminded me, but compared to P1 the tested scent is much finer, more differentiated, more delicate and less striking by dimensions. Against P1, the tested fragrance acts like a model of naturalness and transparency and also has much more depth.

That I also feel No. 5 to be synthetic will be due to the fact that I always tend to find heliotrope and many modern wood notes unpleasantly artificial.

In development, P1 and the test scent hardly resemble each other any more. At the end there are worlds in between, with a very high probability also in the price.

A counter test with By Night White shows that the scent tested is dryer, more powdery and tarter.

7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Pure summer
Oh, summer is here, when I am wearing PURE VIRGIN. Vanille cake, sunblock, a small dose of heliotrope, it is mild and friendly. However it is too sweet to my taste. The fragrance is long lasting, it is also too powerful for such sweet scent. I am rather wondering, why is it categorized as unisex – maybe that was a pure brave feat from creators of PURE VIRGIN.

by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
by RichardFish
by RichardFish
by Maryline
At my Aggeliki's PERFECT-WARM HOUSE with my favourite scent -thanks to her!
by Delidazo87