Keep Glazed 2019

Keep Glazed by The House of Oud
Keep Glazed is a perfume by The House of Oud for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
MangoMango
Strawberry leafStrawberry leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesCreamCream
CoconutCoconut
GingerGinger
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
Precious woodsPrecious woods

Submitted by Serduszko, last update on 03.01.2022.

H.O.O Keep Glazed
It opens with a sumptuous collection of fruit-based notes that reveal their depth in the details- the tart, icy snap of frozen lemon, the aromatic freshness of strawberry leaf, and the juicy tropical energy of wild mango. Chantilly cream stands out beyond an average vanilla note, sweet yet airy, and never cloying as lesser vanillas can be, joining with flakes of coconut and a gently fiery ginger crumble to bring a true dimensionality to this perfectly balanced confection. And even hours later, the softly musky, woodsy base keeps everything humming- sexy, scrumptious, but never showing off. There are many gourmands out there, but few with the careful detail and fruit-forward dynamism of Keep Glazed- and we couldn't be happier.
1.5
Vahida
What the hell went wrong...?
Thanks to a lovely swap partner, I was able to snag Keep Glazed at the Souk. Thank you again for the fast and reliable transaction! What I was looking forward to: Finally comes the fragrance that I had long looked at and hotly desired! My joy was great when I took the bottle out of the outer packaging. Indeed, a beautiful strawberry red specimen, the sweetness and fruit practically called through the bottle already.... Bravely sprayed two, no three times and.... um, what is that? It was so very different than I had even kind of imagined. Not a fruit, more of a plasticky concoction, pungent, just awful. Sweetish already, but like a bug spray, not a hint of lovely, no strawberries with whipped cream, coconut garnish or otherwise tempting.... And I mean that! I can't place it at all, as sleek as the bottle is, the scent is so unrounded. For me, unacceptable and absolutely unwearable, unfortunately. A big disappointment...
I see that there are already fans. So this must have something to do with my skin chemistry....
Melisse2
Fresh strawberries with ice cream
After spraying on, a full load of fruity notes unfolds. The strawberry scent dominates everything else for me. Fresh strawberries with lemon ice cream.
In this initial phase, the fragrance is too sweet for me, but not so that I feel uncomfortable with it. From the beginning I perceive a slight sharpness. After a look into the pyramid I identify it as ginger.
After a while, the fragrance becomes less sweet, fresher, the slight ginger spiciness remains. I then smell this composition for several hours, during which the scent gets ever closer to the skin and more woody. The shelf life is remarkable for a fruity fragrance, more than 8 hours.

The special thing for me is that the scent of fresh strawberries is quite well hit. Of course, it doesn't smell 100% like real strawberries. Especially at the beginning there is also a slight artificial aroma note.
But the scent is also far from smelling like a bag of Haribo strawberries. A problem I usually have with peaches in fragrances when they evoke associations of aroma chemistry.

by Eniii
by Eniii
by Marinaan
by Marinaan

Popular The House of Oud

Dates Delight by The House of Oud Crop Edition 2016 by The House of Oud Golden Powder by The House of Oud Almond Harmony by The House of Oud Grape Pearls by The House of Oud Red Storm by The House of Oud Just Before by The House of Oud The Time by The House of Oud Wonderly by The House of Oud Live In Colours by The House of Oud Empathy by The House of Oud Wind Heat by The House of Oud Rock 'n' Rouge by The House of Oud Cypress Shade by The House of Oud Blessing Silence by The House of Oud Up To The Moon by The House of Oud Breath of the Infinite by The House of Oud Crop Edition 2017 by The House of Oud What About Pop by The House of Oud Each Other by The House of Oud