Imperial Emerald (2019)

Imperial Emerald by The Merchant Of Venice

Imperial Emerald is a new perfume by The Merchant Of Venice for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Pink pepper, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Rose absolute, Jasmine absolute, Lily-of-the-valley, Tuberose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Benzoin, White musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Julka, last update on 15.06.2019

10.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Enchanted, or bewitched..
I browsed the WWW unsuspectingly, and then I saw Him, the beautiful bottle that immediately enchanted me. Quickly looked at Parfumo, hmmm, aha, not yet listed, I must change that immediately. So even faster the New Imperial Emerald is proposed at Research, and played with thoughts, as soon as it is recorded, to start a sharing with it. Because it actually takes a while (a few hours, up to a few days) until the new perfume is listed, I dedicated myself to other tasks and duties. Two hours later I look, and what do I see, the perfume is already listed, even with bottle photo, not only that, a sharing is already running. I tell myself well, wait until the sharing is full and then start your own, the watchlist is already relatively long, but not only I had the thought :o), because after the first sharing was full, two Sharings ran in addition.
Yes, as I said before, the bottle enchanted me, the fragrance pyramid bewitched me, it simply gave me no peace, I just had to own it, just because of the beautiful bottle, but the 250, - € are not just so loose in my pocket, I just bought another, if I only knew that I am bewitched, I would have put others at the back of the list. So on Sunday I sit in front of the PC and my ordering finger twitches and turns, I'm not quite in my right mind, there's a curse on me, I try to defend myself, but when I can think clearly again, it's already happened and the perfume is ordered.
Yesterday the package I had longed for came, I opened it, looked at the contents, everything was packed in an exemplary way, even beautiful samples were included.
But...
I left the bottle packed in the foil for two hours, because this BUT floated in my head, and caused me grief, what do you do if you do not like the contents of the bottle.
Two hours later I carefully removed the foil and opened the perfume box, which and the bottle are just as magical as on the photos I made a small spray, almost homeopathic can, on my wrist, in case I wanted to wash it off, or better said have to, and waited for the olfactory impressions that the peacock brings with it.

So the peacock turned his feathers into a wheel and at the beginning of the fragrance fanred orange blossoms and tuberose towards my nose.
First thought, oh no, it will certainly become too flowery for me, but a few minutes later amber and vanilla join in and lend the fragrance its creaminess, benzoin brings a balsamic-gourmand note, and pink pepper provides the necessary spice, bergamot and mandarin provide the necessary freshness and light fruitiness.
As I wrote in my statement, the perfume, like the peacock, is mystical, majestic, feminine and elegant at the same time, enchanting and hypnotizing with its beauty.
For me it was a stroke of luck, and now I'm curious whether the perfume will enchant other perfumes and perfumes with its olfactory magic.
PS: please don't be too strict with me, it's my first comment and I hope you had fun reading it.