Suave Petals by The Merchant Of Venice

Suave Petals is a popular perfume by The Merchant Of Venice for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Peach, Apple, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Orange blossom, White rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 15.05.2019

9.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

The door
In a small hidden garden, surrounded by a high brick wall covered with ivy, behind a curtain of ivy, ferns and moss, one finds an old heavy wooden door. The colour has long since faded and crumbled away. But you can still see here and there that she must have been painted cheerfully in a muted green. In the isolated cracks a remnant of this beautiful color has set off.
Why not give the door a little push and visit this obviously enchanted place in a flash?
-The years of neglect take their toll.
On quiet soles one steals oneself in carefully.........
The scent:
I clearly recognize the sweet peach. It's a ripe fruit already. Densely followed by slightly milky oranges? Maybe this is a fine mixture of pineapple and vanilla, but I would have sworn by the light citric.....and only the apple. More like the blossom of the fruit. The leaves float sensuously and temptingly in the creamy wind.
I don't like tuberose, but here it's integrated into the garden. It gently, almost motherly underlines the rose, which has fully unfolded its flowers in the blazing midday sun.
Actually I don't like roses that much either, but here she doesn't seem to be the queen of fragrances, but to underline the emerging idyll. It's like the artist's signature on his painting. These flowers complete the picture of the secret garden. Again and again another fragrance component flashes to let another one take precedence.

Sweet is the scent, but fine. Not too pushy. More delicate, playful floral. A gentle fragrance, also not dominant, but very delicate, almost ethereal.
It lasts between 7 and 8 hours on me, but close to my body. It goes without saying that he would also be able to bitch violently at overdose or even cause headaches, but honestly, who wants that already?
A spring scent, or a scent for light days, not too warm, but so warm that you would like to dip your feet in the water.
A scent for femininity, the joy of life, the butterfly wing beat moment, the being one with oneself and nature.

Conclusion:
A butterfly flap to forget the sounds of the world. A secret garden for the special moments of life.
Not femme fatal, not domina, rather romantic, dainty graceful and yet so beautiful
9.0 5.0 6.0 7.0/10

Floral Purity
Suave Petals was a blind purchase... Something went wrong with the order... finally I have somehow ordered 2 bottles "laugh":) like stupid...

Arrived at my place, I had to try Suave pedals right away... "I hope it's good - after all you somehow managed to order two of them, you idiot!" I thought quietly :)

Sprayed on my arm, the sun is coming up... I smell peach and nectarine blossoms, so fresh and pure... absolutely delicate and young.....

A beautiful, adult and noble white rose and a good Briiiiese musk... The ingredients are really well matched....

....simply lovely and tender... "Thank God it's exactly my thing":)

Suave Petals is for me a fragrance that can be worn at a wedding... Delicately conspicuous and yet somehow inconspicuous, fresh, pure and wonderfully floral....

I'm glad my mishap happened with ordering this fragrance, because Suave Petals I really like very :)

Suave Petals has no particularly large breast-feeding and also the durability is rather mediocre with me with 4-5 hours... but you can spray several times ;P

by Sweetsmell75