Theo Fennell Scent (2006)

Theo Fennell Scent by Theo Fennell

Theo Fennell Scent is a perfume by Theo Fennell for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Lily, Orchid, Rose, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Frankincense

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 29.10.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Hidden Magic
Today I searched in the English department store for care products for the friend, because smells do not make her happy unfortunately.

So tunnel view on body lotions and shower gels.
I found something suitable from Bronnley and wanted to go to the checkout, when my gaze accidentally fell on an inconspicuous black box, which was also a little dented.

She stood outside the perfume corner and seemed like an outcast outsider.

That again aroused my interest, because I have a heart for fringe groups and Unegales.

I also like to buy crooked vegetables, which nobody wants - but still tastes good.

The price was cheap and so I rescued Theo Fennell Scent from the offside.

This brand is also completely unknown to me.
But I already liked the "miracle bags" from the kiosk when I was a kid.

At home, the crumpled box released a beautifully shaped bottle - and the scent also escapes from it like a service-minded jinni from a magic lamp - so accommodating and inviting.

I am with Aladin in the Orient - but the scent floats - like the friendly bottle spirit.

Cardamom and saffron appear warm and spicy - and I climb the flying carpet and float along.

We fly over orchids and rose gardens surrounded by bright jasmine bushes.
The carpet lands and I pick a bouquet of tenderly bitter violets.
Incense is in the air and sweet Tonka.
Patch streams over from the colorful bazaars and Sandal nestles against my skin like the precious silk carpet.

I nod to my djinn - and we fly on and on...

7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Enigmatic Decadence.
'I adore it' isn't the most verbose of reviews so I shall seek to elaborate.

Think of a spiced rose, but with the potency but not the intoxicating 'thickness' that comes with those big white floral numbers. A rose that is not to be ignored must, MUST be noticed. I am biased though, being a fan of Cardamom and saffron. The saffron may cause some problems, and might be mistaken for another spice such as cumin.

It has attitude, a rose has thorns remember? A certain degree of attitude is needed to wear this scent I wear the fragrance to give confidence, to give attitude. This is fortunate as both the silage and longevity are very good.

Popular Theo Fennell