Alien Fusion is a new perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.05.2019

5.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Edda32
Minimalist warmth from our star
I have once a week the huge luxury of a free morning and this was today and it is over in ten minutes. But I would like to use these few minutes for a short comment on Alien Fusion. Simply because I'm so surprised. I don't know the twentyoderso aliens very well and had expected a kind of chemical club because of the bottle. Something between glyphosate and Britney Spears' bath cleaner, garnished with some artificial flowers.

But oh! I was positively surprised! Alien Fusion is a very fine, special fragrance. No totally complex structure with a lot of hype, but simple, but exciting through soapy sharpness.
Top note is gently peppery and warm. After a while this warmth develops away from the ginger towards a small bouquet of tuberose, but not pungent, but soft and soft. Orange blossoms discreet. The warm vanilla I can now also perceive after three hours, the spiciness of the ginger is still there. The fragrance develops into a delicate, flowery and creamy fragrance, with soap memories.
And because I recently commented on Twilly by Hermes in detail, I would also like to get rid of the fact that Alien Fusion really is a fragrance twin of Twilly. At home looking at the fragrance pyramid I see the similarity too. Alien is a little bit more complex, but still very harmonious.
Beautiful scent, only I think that it does not fit the coming season well, rather for the winter.
I hope I can make the scent palatable in nine minutes...
So let's get to work!

Extraterrestrials or beautiful seculars
Wow what colour this beautiful bottle has, it will remain in your memory and attract attention everywhere, but that's what he wants! A really great bottle, this color is guarantor for good mood or. The scent is nice for me, now many say surely the little sister is nice of boring, ne ne is not true. Nice is my girlfriend, my neighbour, my colleagues, I mean really nice from the heart. I'm glad to see and smell them, they could smell like that. A very pleasant friendly scent which is welcome to me. I love perfumes with cinnamon, vanilla and amber. This always has something to do with beautiful memories for me, I always feel good when I smell it. The tuberose is not exaggeratedly present but fits in well. I like this nice alien
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Sommernacht
When Classique and Alien make love = Fusion!
It reminds me, especially in head and heart note, of the Classique EDT by JPG. It's like giving a spray of classic on a lilac alien. It's got something, but it's clearly a stand-alone scent that's certainly not a copy of the original alien. Durability is better than Flora Futura, which I really appreciate. Find it especially suitable as evening fragrance, as well as autumn/winter fragrance. Admittedly, inveterate alien fans wear it all year round.
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Let's go dancing
I'm not a fan of original Alien but Alien Fusion is all about fresh shinny sparkling tuberose and orange flower on a sweet juicy bed of ginger and amber. Great fun celebration perfume. I can't picture wearing this one on a sad grey day. This is for weekends, night outs, parties and holidays. Enormous sillage and quite long lasting.
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Mightynaf
Alien is cheating on us... no jasmine...? Yet
Alien Fusion is a skillful flanker as I find it. An (imaginary) jasmine fused with ginger and orange blossom.
Unfortunately I don't smell cinnamon out but some ginger ...reminds me a bit of Alien essence Absolue.
What I think is great is that Mugler managed to create an alien without jasmine which has the typical DNA of an alien and smells very jasmine-heavy! Either this is due to the good marketing or it shows how well Mugler can handle synthetic materials so that we get the illusion of a real jasmine even though there is no jasmine in it !=:) A very successful creamy mixture: I can also sniff a little tuberose, the mixture of tuberose and orange blossom gives me the spicy creaminess and floweriness. Great durability and sillage as usual!

A worthy Flanker completely after my little nose and not least because of the beautiful flacon!

Alien Fusion. Und Gardenie!
by Evita