Alien Fusion is a new perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.02.2019

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Alien is cheating on us... no jasmine...? Yet
Alien Fusion is a skillful flanker as I find it. An (imaginary) jasmine fused with ginger and orange blossom.
Unfortunately I don't smell cinnamon out but some ginger ...reminds me a bit of Alien essence Absolue.
What I think is great is that Mugler managed to create an alien without jasmine which has the typical DNA of an alien and smells very jasmine-heavy! Either this is due to the good marketing or it shows how well Mugler can handle synthetic materials so that we get the illusion of a real jasmine even though there is no jasmine in it !=:) A very successful creamy mixture: I can also sniff a little tuberose, the mixture of tuberose and orange blossom gives me the spicy creaminess and floweriness. Great durability and sillage as usual!

A worthy Flanker completely after my little nose and not least because of the beautiful flacon!

Alien Fusion. Und Gardenie!
by Evita