Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 (2013)

Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler / Thierry Mugler
Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 is a popular limited perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Clarins. Limited Edition

Amber, Almond, Rum

Submitted by Elchen50, last update on 11.07.2019

10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

In love
This is sooo good on me that i am in love with my OWN skin when i have put this amazing good juice on iT.
I keep sniffing myself and when i turn my head a draft goes into my nostrils, I really love this Alien, I already liked the normal Alien a lot but this one is love...
10.0 7.5 10.0 8.0/10

CuteChemist
Nice top and middle notes, not so fond of the base notes
I am so glad I got my hands on this!! It's not really out yet in the US but I'm wearing it today (got the hookup! ;)) I have the previous Alien Liqueur de Parfum version, and I can tell you this one is definitely different. It's still a little boozy but a totally different vibe. Honestly I felt there were so many stages to this perfume that I was just perplexed the entire time. I can't recall another perfume that seemed to morph as frequently as often as this one. At first I loved the boozy, classic Alien vibe right off the bat. There was no mistaking it as Alien. After a few minutes, as the middle notes emerged, I got a distinct cherry almond pastry vibe that I was REALLY digging and made me consider a full bottle. But a couple hours later the scent had a very cold, almost medicinal quality to it, reminiscent of Thierry Mugler's Miroir de Secrets. As I sniffed my arms in those last few hours, the only thing I kept thinking was baby powder, baby powder, and more baby powder. It was bizarre, as I don't get that from any other Alien. I thought, no, I must be mistaken. But sure enough, I kept sniffing on and off for a couple hours and there it was, baby powder. A disappointing end to what had started off as a delightful olfactory journey. Unfortunate since I would never consider purchasing a fragrance with unappealing base notes. I thought I liked this more than the previous Liqueur version, but now after wearing it for over 9 hours (it's barely hanging in there, but I can still smell it) I think I like the previous version better.

Chimidoro 18 months ago
Delicious. Coffee shop ALIEN with a plate of almond biscotti.+3
10.0

Für Freshs Fotokunst-Blog2 (Elektronen?)
by ChatonNoir
by Nisie
by Nisie
by Tusnelda
by Tusnelda
Aliens auf der fliegenden Untertasse :)
by Simetra