Angel Eau Croisière (2019)

Angel Eau Croisière is a new and limited perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Clarins. Limited Edition

Mango, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant sorbet, Patchouli, Praliné

Submitted by CPL, last update on 24.03.2019

10.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10
And yet another angel
Hello dear ones,
I'll try to write a comment for this fragrance.
Angel was once my absolute favorite, so some friends already called it my signature fragrance. After my daughter was born, I just couldn't stand the smell anymore. Angel Muse was still acceptable but Angel didn't work at all.
When I let there be a new summer flanker I was curious, the statements were not very convincing.
My conclusion on the fragrance. I think he's great. The top note of all Escada fragrances is very strong in the beginning. The mango note is really squeaky, which really takes getting used to and is too synthtic for me in the beginning. But afterwards I already smell the Angel DNA in a pleasant way through combined with fruity Summer Feeling. Light but it is present.
The fragrance lasts very long in clothing but also on the wrist. After about 15 hours I only smell patchouli, slightly non-polarizing and praline in such a beautiful mixture, just beautiful. A less penetrating Angel DNA. For me, the scent is perfect. A fruity mini angel I like to use again.
The colour of the bottle goes perfectly with summer, sun, fruit cocktail. Simply summery.☀️

Mugler / Thierry Mugler - Angel Eau Croisière (2019)
by Morpheus1