Innocent by Mugler / Thierry Mugler
Innocent (Mugler / Thierry Mugler)
Innocent (Mugler / Thierry Mugler)
Innocent is a popular perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 1998. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmond, Red berries, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Praliné

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.09.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
A somewhat masculine fruity
It's quite gentle compared to other loud fragrances from the same house. I get a lot of fruits at the opening. Berries, oranges, black currants, but oddly they turned out quite masculine. The praline drydown doesn't show up very quickly. It hides underneath and slowly sneaks out after 3 or 4h, not cloying sweet and well blended with fruits. It's a good option for someone who's into gourmand but doesn't get along well with patchouli. The sillage is close compared to other TM perfumes but the longevity is as well as its cousins. Named Innocent, it does seem an innocent scent, but it discretly flirts.

Originally written in 2013
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Tar
Amber from the Ocean
When the amber rises from the ocean – this is INNOCENT. Sweet, watery and blue amber, fresh and fine. Diverging from blue it gets more and more green. Sooo gratifying as a long stretching after a good rest.

INNOCENT is changeable as the weather in springtime, I enjoy it increasingly, and grants harmony. The end is metallic and cold, so I could not say, that the base of the fragrance pyramid is easily understandable for me.

Unfortunately short-lived, this and a slight synthetic background are the disadvantages.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
optimistic summer
They say that this magnificent perfume was made in 1998?? Really because is one the most modern and unique perfumes I have ever smelled. The summers will be more optimistic with this smell which keeps growing and growing during the hot days. It is so unusual and one of my favorite ones of "TM". It is long lasting yet very promising, you can not imagine the feeling when you put it on. On clothes must stay for days. I love it. I don't know why I waited so long to try this gem!!!
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Angel minus the Skank Factor
Me and Mr Mugler never gotten along His Perfumes are always the same Plastic Candy vinyl skankiness Like Lady GAGA's Panties in a middle of her concert Performance
with Secretions of sweat mixing with Sweetness of Vanilla, Then Something came
Unexpected I Received A sample of Thierry Mugler Innocent his Numeral Flankers
from a swap from the other site a while back, Anyway i Thought Oh no an another
Plastic Fantastic Candy Rush but boy i was Wrong! I Finally tried it and i thought OMG It's about Time that Mr Mugler Created Something that i Truly Like
It Still had that Plastic Scent but It's Fresher Due to the Note of Bergamot and
Mandarin Blosson to Add a bit of Crisp Innocent is a Brighter and Movable then
It's Sluggish Opaque Angel,

Red Berries Gives Innocent a Juicy Boost I love the Interplay with the Note of
Black Current making Innocent Fuller and Succulent, Vanilla is subtle then his
Previous Fragrances Seems to be Diluted by the Presence of the Mandarin and Black Current but it's still is'nt out of the Neck of the Woods it's still noticeable, The Drydown turns Innocent from Juicy to Gourmand sweet due to Praline Is this your Typical Tween Gourmand not by a Far shot sweet as it is
Innocent is far to Womanly & Complex to be a Tween scent but nice for your Older 17 year Sister a Gourmand of a young Lady, As innocent nears it's end
With the Under Pinnings of Almond & Amber Finishes Innocent with a Dry Nutty Accord.

This is an Angel without the Skank. ;)
"You are your mother's child"
The progeny of the controversial, well acquainted and daring Angel. Granted, Innocent is the child of the chocolate-rich bitch that many love to hate... but not to be taken lightly. Innocent Angel inherited the very same supreme quality and incontestable sillage. Effervescent berries, blackcurrant jam, pralines and sugared almonds. Topped with sparkling citruses and dewberry. Though gourmand, Angel is rather moody and makes you think twice about wanting to get close. Innocent however is much more inviting, and entices one to get closer. It's very atmospheric, yet never invades or overwhelms. This review is not a comparison of better or worse, but a highlight of differences, similarities and distinctiveness.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 4.0/10
Red berry jam swirled into dulce de leche ice cream topped with whipped cream and nonpareil sprinkles, chased down by a glass of vanilla Coke.
Although it is not nearly as difficult to digest as ANGEL, Thierry Mugler INNOCENT is one seriously sweet perfume. As in: red berry jam swirled into dulce de leche ice cream topped with whipped cream and nonpareil sprinkles, all chased down by a glass of vanilla Coke. Major diabetic coma material! Almost as sweet as By Kilian LOVE!

This is way too much sugar for one sitting, and it is not mitigated by the drydown, devoid of patchouli or wood, which might have neutralized some of the sweetness. The amber here seems more like brown sugar, and the musk like corn syrup. I really need a glass of water ASAP. Or maybe a quart, along with a triple expresso! Diabetics, this is no joke: if you dare to don this sugar bomb, have your insulin ready at hand!

I will say that Thierry Mugler does not skimp: his potions are very potent, and so if you're interested in unalloyed syrupy sweetness, he's definitely your juice man!
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 4.0/10
Hmmm ... "Whatever" springs to mind.
I’m not a fan of Angel but saw a good deal on this one and purchased a small bottle out of curiosity. Well let me tell you that I sprayed, I sniffed, and am now left rather dumbfounded.

What I got for the first ten minutes or so was a singular and very distinctly sourish exotic note.
My first thought was Pineapple, but nope, further sniffing and the penny dropped: what I was getting was a near perfect rendition of Passion Fruit.
Yep, I know, it’s not listed, but this is what my nose picked … VERY clearly.

It has now quietened down considerably and turned into a soft creamy and rather casual scent.
There is still a faint fruity-citrus note, but overall, it feels like a tame and shy skin scent. The kind of scent a generic body lotion would give soon after application.
In other words, you would be hard-pushed to offend anyone wearing this.
Disappointed that I am picking up zero Praline. Ah well.

I guess it’s ok for one of those days when I don’t want to wear a Perfume with a capital P, perfectly pleasant, but a bit dull and not much to write home about really.
Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Not all that innocent
I had been really stuck for ideas on what to get my best friend for her 21st, until I spotted a 50ml giftset of this fragrance for only $40. Angel by Thierry Mugler was her favourite fragrance, yet I had never tried Innocent so I immediately made it my duty to test it.

There are similarities between Angel and Innocent, yet Innocent is much softer and less overpowering.

Innocent starts off sweet and candy-like then it transforms into a warm vanilla and almond scent which is absolutely divine. This fragrance is still a gourmand like its predecessor and has the spices and chocolatey notes that made Angel so appealing.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is "innocent", so I don't entirely agree with the name. To me, this scent is seductive, heavenly and extremely sexy. If anything this is the lighter/daytime version of Angel.

I didn't have any qualms with the lasting strength, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin. When layered with the shower gel and body milk I can only imagine that the lasting power will be even better. I am sure that my friend will be pleased to receive this next month.

• by Gaukeleya by Gaukeleya
  • by CosmicLove by CosmicLove
  • by Nikolina by Nikolina
  • by Marta by Marta
  • by pudelbonzo by pudelbonzo
  • by Serafina by Serafina