Les Exceptions - Oriental Express (2014)

Les Exceptions - Oriental Express by Mugler / Thierry Mugler
Les Exceptions - Oriental Express is a popular perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Olivier Polge

Balsam, Resins, Vanilla, Powdery notes, Carrot seed, Woody notes, Sandalwood, Basil

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.06.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Diary page 4
Dear Diary,❤️

how are you? I haven't written you anything for a long time, but today I want to tell you something.

I was a little sick and had almost 40 grams of fever, so I slept a lot. Mama gave me a lot of fruit, oranges and bananas and heidibeeren and so with Clownflakes.❤️

Daddy gave me my first computer there. Even one with fruit. With an apple like that. Isn't that great?❤️ Papa actually bought himself a new one and I got his old one, but that doesn't matter, says Papa, because I'm not so well versed yet.
Daddy showed me everything. We sat all day together and were on the Internet. We were there on jutub and so.
Papa had to go away for a short time and I sat alone at the computer, but I accidentally deleted the internet, because I didn't find the Eniki button. Papa said it wasn't so bad and fixed it again.❤️

When my dad was sitting next to me, he had put his favourite perfume on it. Mom likes that a lot and so do I. So I was thinking. Well, that wasn't it. When I asked Dad, he said it wasn't his Dior Homme Intense, it was a Muggles. I was amazed, because I didn't know that Harry Potter also had perfume.
But I'm telling you, it smelled just like Dad's favorite perfume. I can't always say that on a push button, which daddy wears, but with him I'll know immediately.
Tropzdem said he thought it was a different one. Well, if Papa says so, it'll be true. That smelled so powdery and so after Mamas lipstick and was very warm and Dad said he shows me something on Jutub.❤️

Then we looked at some people talking about perfumes. Daddy used to call them honks. Now I know what honks are. A Honk like that talked about Daddy's perfume and he also said that it smells like his dior. It's supposed to be a bit different with vanillaoma and wood, but how does wood get in? Dad didn't know abba either. I smelled at my desk once, but it didn't smell so good.

Then this Honk said that there should also be carrots in there, I thought that would be something for Bobo, the rabbit of Marie, my cousin, he would surely like that too. ❤️
She lives in the rabbit city of Hamburg.
Anyway, it smelled like that for a long time with Dad, all the time when we were at the computer. Papa said that I should not sit so much in front of it, otherwise I would become like the Honks and I would need a pedagog cucumber later. But tonight I can watch a movie on the computer, I wished for an east wind.
But Daddy always entered intestinal wind and found nothing, that is such a Pups.❤️

You know, that was even the Muggles for Mom and Dad, but Mom also takes Dad Dior sometimes. Then he always complains because Mom always exaggerates.❤️

Daddy has to travel next week, to the Arabic imitations and then he wants to take the Muggles with him and then steal Mama certainly again from the Dior heimlich❤️
Mama said, however, there was definitely too warm there for the Muggles.

I also like it when my dad smells like that and if he doesn't have a dior then he can take the Muggles, but dad says it's expensive and it's not worth it. Another Honk said that there would be a lot of differences, but you have to smell it. Dad just said that it was so vaginal that you don't even notice it passing by and that it wouldn't impregnate him
You know, I thought it was nice and Dad did too, but we don't need to do this. Dad said, in the end it smelled woodier and not so sweet anymore. But you can test it.

Now I'm already looking forward to the fact that I can go times into the Internet, but Dad said I still need a Wlan cable and that I must search first.
Maybe I'll speak to jutub later. I prefer to talk about delicious food. But actually I don't want to be a honk at all.

Tonight we'll have noodles with shoppers and crooked cheese. I'm looking forward to it. Actually I wanted snippets with fries, but that's drizzly good.
I love you. ❤️❤️️❤️❤️️️❤️❤️️