Mugler Cologne - Come Together (2018)

Mugler Cologne - Come Together is a new perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Clarins.

Petitgrain, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 08.10.2019

6.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

The sparkling freshness
"Come Together is' the stuff in summer that saves you from not turning your antenna completely!"

A wonderfully tangy, finely bitter, very slightly sweet fresh orange note can be perceived on my skin, which in the background hides very delicate sweet aspects and makes me wonderfully cheerful and I think:

"Fuck the heat, ick hab Come Tojether!" :-)

In the background and on my skin there is a nice clear nuance, which is not reminiscent of freshly washed laundry, but rather soft and clean and is due to the white musk
On my skin is still another nuance, quite tender, already almost fragile it appears and fine creamy wooden smells for me and I suspect a small trace of sandalwood.

When I wore Come Together for the first time, it immediately clicked and I felt very much reminded of Mugler Cologne and had to order a bottle immediately from our perfume "Schücha" :-)

In total, the fragrance lasts 7 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very well at a half arm length and this is maintained also 3 hours in such a way, before it reduces up to the conclusion of the smell in quiet steps.

Itchynose 7 months ago
Name and bottle update for the same old green & soapy scent of Mugler Cologne. Clean, fresh and reliable for an uplifting after shower vibe.+3
6.0